Frankel

Frankels Sire and Dam are both out of Northern dancer meaning he is inbred.
Huge difference it seems to those from a town not too far away.

Just watch him in the guineas half way Tom is looking behind him man. I had dubawi gold to come second sure he was like fifty to one. Unreal horse
Loved Sea The Stars finish in the Arc

Who was jockey? Mick Kinane? Sure he was like fifty year old. Cam from nowhere I watched it in Glasgow unreal ride. Love horse racing it’s so special when you see a good horse.

Last edited:
Frankel was amazing.

Black Caviar was one of the most amazing horses I've had the pleasure of seeing. Beat allcomers in Australia and had more wins than the great Phar Lap. Only raced once in England I believe.

Anyone remember Zenyatta in the breeders classic coming from last to first in 2009 and then 2010 trying to do the same and getting done?

Who would of won out of Winx or Frankel? Weaver was asking the question on Sky racing other day. Frankel for me.
Has anyone seen the Kentucky Derby off last year when the American commentator picks the winner and he had it at fifty to one

Last edited:

Some of that is just ridiculous. Like the scene in sea biscuit when they come through the field
Who would of won out of Winx or Frankel? Weaver was asking the question on Sky racing other day. Frankel for me.
Has anyone seen the Kentucky Derby off last year when the American commentator picks the winner and he had it at fifty to one

Always hard to compare, but as much as I love Frankel, Winx was an equally amazing racer. 33 straight wins.

Difficult to compare UK and Australian courses, turf, going etc... but even accounting for that Winx winning times at the same distances suggest she would edge it.

Interestingly her and Zenyatta had the same sire.

Last edited:

Back