France

Guess you are all supporting them tomorrow, having seen the outrage first hand over the past few weeks at not supporting ‘our’ nearest and dearest I can only assume Les blues will be you team of choice.
Or are you just needy moaning arses?.

I’d like to see France win. I think they’ve been the best team this tournament.

So are you Scottish or not?

Guess you are all supporting them tomorrow, having seen the outrage first hand over the past few weeks at not supporting ‘our’ nearest and dearest I can only assume Les blues will be you team of choice.
What has England fans wanting France to win got to do with you not wanting England to win?

You really are a glutton for punishment aren't ya? For me personally it's haway Croatia. Never won it. Small nation. Small consolation we got knocked out by the winners if they do it. Fuck the French. Snail eating, garlic munching wine n cheese nonces.

Same here.
Not really bothered but Croatia never won it and underdogs etc.
Fùck the ungrateful cheese eating surrender monkeys.

Also if Le Frog win they will have done so more times than England ;)

Good stuff, I’m chuffed at the outrage, it’s my last opportunity today for some piss taking, wasn’t expecting some many divvys biting.
Suprised how nobody has kicked off over the scousers not supporting England yet have cried like Fanny’s overs the Scots not supporting them.

Just as an aside, I think a lot of scousers are a f***ing joke on this subject, and a million times worse than the scots who, as rivals, have a very good reason not to be supporting England. Just been having to have a rant on Twitter about it having seen a post by Howard Gayle which accuses England fans of having called Liverpool fans murderers over Hillsborough. f***ing pathetic the lot of them

Bit of a difference between a team who plays for another section of your country and a foreign one, but personally I hope France win as I didn't appreciate Croatias cheating attitude.

However,if a someone is going to post such petty threads,then they probably shouldn't support a team in England.

Give over man the better team won

Just want to watch an exciting game. Not fussed now. Both teams are better than us.

Back