France

Guess you are all supporting them tomorrow, having seen the outrage first hand over the past few weeks at not supporting ‘our’ nearest and dearest I can only assume Les blues will be you team of choice.
Or are you just needy moaning arses?.

How can you support an English team? Your hatred of England is massive

I am, met some canny French people in the euros and the whole swastika/ nazi side of things puts me off the Croats a bit. Plus if Croatia win I'll always feel like it could have been us, that France weren't really all that. If France take them to pieces I'll still be annoyed that we missed out on a great occasion, but I'll console myself that it would likely have ended in similar disappointing fashion. Allez les bleus ;)

This for me. I've got Croatia in the work sweepstake, but I'm still pissed off with how shit we played on Wednesday - if France don't win, there'll be too many regrets.

I have to say though, this craic about England being lucky... It's true. To my eyes, the quality on the other side of the draw - Belgium, France and Brazil in particular - looked another level to Croatia or us. I think France will smash them, I really do.

Quite the opposite I’ve enjoyed it, girfuy

Firstly you massive f***ing weapon.

Find me one post where I have slagged the England team? Good luck I’ll wait.

"massive f***ing weapon"

You've done nowt but be a bellend all the World Cup, I don't care to trawl through your posts but you've been an absolute troll the whole tournament...rumour has it you're not even Scottish?

Ignored, so good luck arguing with yourself you absolute raging cockwomble

Id still like to know if the op is Scottish or English.

Claimed by another poster that op is English. Ive asked this question now 3 times and yet to get an answer.

Just wondering.

1930 - Did not enter
1934 - Did not enter
1938 - Did not enter
1950 - withdrew
1954 - Groups - Bottom
1958 - Groups - Bottom
1960 - Did not enter
1962 - DID NOT QUALIFY
1964 - Did not enter
1966 - DID NOT QUALIFY
1968 - DID NOT QUALIFY
1970 - DID NOT QUALIFY
1972 - DID NOT QUALIFY
1974 - Groups - 3rd
1976 - DID NOT QUALIFY
1978 - Groups - 3rd
1980 - DID NOT QUALIFY
1982 - Groups - 3rd
1984 - DID NOT QUALIFY
1986 - Groups - Bottom
1988 - DID NOT QUALIFY
1990 - Groups - 3rd
1992 - Groups - 3rd
1994 - DID NOT QUALIFY
1996 - Groups - 3rd
1998 - Groups - Bottom
2000 - DID NOT QUALIFY
2002 - DID NOT QUALIFY
2004 - DID NOT QUALIFY
2006 - DID NOT QUALIFY
2008 - DID NOT QUALIFY
2010 - DID NOT QUALIFY
2012 - DID NOT QUALIFY
2014 - DID NOT QUALIFY
2016 - DID NOT QUALIFY
2018 - DID NOT QUALIFY

Scotland's record at the world cup and euros :neutral:
No wonder they're so bitter.

Will be supporting the underdog which is why we always like to see Scotland win!

Good stuff, I’m chuffed at the outrage, it’s my last opportunity today for some piss taking, wasn’t expecting some many divvys biting.
Suprised how nobody has kicked off over the scousers not supporting England yet have cried like Fanny’s overs the Scots not supporting them.

Back