France

I tipped Germany, what the fuck do I know
fortunately for us the likes of Germany being gash, the likes of Italy and Holland not even qualifying had made it seem as good a time as any to give it a real go especially with expectations at a realistic level, Qatar with more teams, the weather and played in the middle of our season (and many other countries mind) will make it really hard to see us doing as well, would be nice to see Scotland get there mind especially if we are still a team with a load of Jocks in it!

I tipped France from the start, even if England had got there I think they would have had too much for us tbh, so I will be wanting them to win to prove myself correct, just hope it is a great incident filled game, oh and haway England for third place, that wouldn't be too shabby no matter what our Scottish and Welsh brothers and sisters think :cool:

You could've acheived that by predicting you'd turn out to be the most sanctimonious poster on the board :lol:

Cant stand the French

Cant stand the Jocks

Both can go **** themselves , oh and morning.

I’d like to see Croatia win they have never won it before but ultimately not bothered as I am still wounded that we aren’t there

Guess you are all supporting them tomorrow, having seen the outrage first hand over the past few weeks at not supporting ‘our’ nearest and dearest I can only assume Les blues will be you team of choice.
Or are you just needy moaning arses?.
You really are a glutton for punishment aren't ya? For me personally it's haway Croatia. Never won it. Small nation. Small consolation we got knocked out by the winners if they do it. Fuck the French. Snail eating, garlic munching wine n cheese nonces.

I’d prefer a new winner mesel but the whole nazi, religious slaughtery, swatsticka side of the Croats puts me off a bit. Plus I’ll be hoying a bit on France to win in 90 mins.

I like both countries so don't mind who wins.
This. France have been the best side this tournament so I’d quite like them to win, but Modric, Rakitic and Perisic were a different class in the second half and extra time of the semi final so it would be good to see them win it too.

Back