FPP

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't claim to be an expert. I simply stated something that has been widely reported. If you obsessed with others posts as much as you do with mine, you would see that the Everton fan said exactly the same thing.

Not obsessed don't flatter yourself just you post absolute bollocks so people pull you up on it.

So you stated something that was widely reported...

What do YOU know about Chinese investment then?

Fuck all apart from that was widely reported just acting billy big bollocks as usual.

The reason they didn't buy before because the "entertainment" on the pitch was terrible and not worth paying for; now it's completely different and every one of our remaining home games will certainly be entertaining, win lose or draw!
Of course it's all about money, consider our on pitch performances like stocks and shares... we do well, people invest to make profit. We are in a good league position, we are hitting form, new players to come in and the best defence in the league? Far fewer risks now than before :cool:

Please do.

Opening sentence. ‘We’ve given Ellis £40m’.

They hadn’t given Ellis £40m. Now, that can be called a slip of the tongue, a poorly explained soundbite or however you want to dress it up. He repeated it elsewhere in the early stages. And it was an untruth.

If I’m misquoting him there, then I apologise as my grasp of the English language is clearly not up to scratch.

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason they didn't buy before because the "entertainment" on the pitch was terrible and not worth paying for; now it's completely different and every one of our remaining home games will certainly be entertaining, win lose or draw!
Of course it's all about money, consider our on pitch performances like stocks and shares... we do well, people invest to make profit. We are in a good league position, we are hitting form, new players to come in and the best defence in the league? Far fewer risks now than before :cool:

Give over man :lol: :lol:

Do you think that this billionaire business men are so short-sighted as to be making business decisions on something as temporary as form ?

@fyl2u bingo

'Misquoted'
'Not what he meant '
'Safc.com, not reliable news outlet'

In fairness, another poster accused me of misquoting Donald with regards to this in the past and he stuck to his guns that Donald had never said that he’d paid £40m despite this video evidence being presented. I don’t get the levels of loyalty to one man who has barely been at the club for five minutes. It baffles me

Not obsessed don't flatter yourself just you post absolute bollocks so people pull you up on it.

So you stated something that was widely reported...

What do YOU know about Chinese investment then?

Fuck all apart from that was widely reported just acting billy big bollocks as usual.

Don't be an obsessed prat all your life Petey.

I didn't post absolute bollocks. I posted fact, as did the Everton fan. Surprise, surprise the clueless brigade (including you Mr Big Pete) only focused on my comments. As usual, it is the clueless brigade who are posting bollocks.

Don't be an obsessed prat all your life Petey.

I didn't post absolute bollocks. I posted fact, as did the Everton fan. Surprise, surprise the clueless brigade (including you Mr Big Pete) only focused on my comments. As usual, it is the clueless brigade who are posting bollocks.

:lol::lol:lol:

You calling someone for calling bollocks... no self awareness amount of times you've made a tit of yourself yet you keep doing it.

:lol::lol:lol:

You calling someone for calling bollocks... no self awareness amount of times you've made a tit of yourself yet you keep doing it.

Posting stuff that idiots like you don't like is hardly making a tit of myself. I have a number of stalkers who follow my every comment, trying to shoot holes in it. It's pathetic and only serves to make those people look the tits that you would so love me to be.

Give over man :lol: :lol:

Do you think that this billionaire business men are so short-sighted as to be making business decisions on something as temporary as form ?
If it's Americans, and as result of the new manager/form/massive potential they can double their money in 5 months? More than just form, pardon me ;) but we are ripe for investment which obvious to any investor.

There are plenty mate, I'm surprised you havent come to this realisation in your "investigation" although I imagine you would admit to looking at things with a specific standpoint. Just because someone cant be bothered to take the time it would take to list with evidence something that you would dismiss, doesnt mean it's not there.

For example, when donald said we have given ellis 40 million for the club or that him and methven said the parachute payments were meant as security and nothing more for the money they owed, what do you interpret these to be?

My little investigation was taken in good faith, looking at each complaint point by point. Of all the complaints given on my thread (the one titled something like "the first few podcast interviews with the owners" or something along those lines), not a single complaint stood up to scrutiny. They were all misquotes or misunderstandings from the complainant. Every single one.

I'm still open to hearing more of them and interested only in continuing to investigate them from a position of neutrality.

And so I'm keen to see this video someone says they have of SD saying "we have given Short £40m for the club".

The way I understand it (and this might be wrong, but it's how it looks to me) from looking into it this week, it was like this:

There was a deal agreed originally that changed slightly after they took over because certain things turned out not to be exactly how Short had presented them, so they renegotiated the payment plan slightly.

The original deal was supposed to be this:

- Madrox would pay £40m to Short in total: £15m up front, £5m after one year, £10m after two years and £10 after 3 years.
- Ellis had offered them the club for £15m but with a £25m debt, but they said "no, scrub the debt and we'll pay £40m" (which is pretty much exactly the same really but leaves the club itself with no debt, which is better for the club).

When they actually took over, it turned out that the Ndong situation wasn't exactly how Short had presented it. In amongst all the other financial stuff he'd told them Watford were going to be buying him for £8.5m, but it didn't happen, meaning there was £8.5m less coming in, and his wages still going out, which left a £10m black hole in the club's finances compared with how Short had presented them, so they renegotiated with Short to pay the initial £15m in installments: £5m up front, and the other £10m following over the course of the next 4 months.

Now this could all be wrong, and perhaps @Grumpy Old Man could shed some light on this for us if he wouldn't mind?

That's how it seemed to me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back