FPP closing in on deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not pretending to be ITK but heard yesterday morning that all still on and should should be announced by end of next week....viewed as long term project and investment so hopefully all good.
Who from ? The other board with ex members from here ? They seem to be more ITK than here aren't they ?

What's this about his not speaking to roker report anymore mate? You got a little bit of inside info for us?
Roker Report were tweeted by a fan a few days ago as to when they'd be next doing a podcast with Donald. They replied that there wouldn't be any more podcasts with him and that everything from him from now on would be through official club channels.

Then he should choose his words more carefully, or who he says them to.
And we should stop analysing everything he says.
nope. i was told by a poster on here (on the forum not a DM0 that no more podcasts..everything must go through the club..
The club now have their own media team so I'd imagine they will do a more rehearsed version of the podcasts with the lad who used to be with roker report, can't remember his name.

Last edited:
And we should stop analysing everything he says.

The club now have their own media team so I'd imagine they will do a more rehearsed version of the podcasts with the lad who used to be with roker report, can't remember his name.
It's our club, our team. That's why we analyse.

Roker Report were tweeted by a fan a few days ago as to when they'd be next doing a podcast with Donald. They replied that there wouldn't be any more podcasts with him and that everything from him from now on would be through official club channels.
Ah right I hadn't seen that. So donald came off twitter due to alleged abuse he's received. What's their reason for cutting back on the podcasts?

It's our club, our team. That's why we analyse.
If you analyse everything to the degree we have with Donald and with managers in the past, then you come to conclusions that are just basically made up, complete fantasy, the lads who do the wisemensay podcast got it into their heads Donald was the devil based on some sun articles and desire to appear to know more than they did. I can't say for certain they're wrong because I don't know Stewart Donald but I've seen nothing to suggest he's what they are trying to paint him as.

Is MD not the big player ? The mega rich man why has he moved out of the frame ?

The other 3 aren't exactly skint. Rumoured combined net worth of 15 billion. Dell was only ever a minority passive investor. Papers got carried away when he was initially linked because he alone is worth about 37 billion.

Ah right I hadn't seen that. So donald came off twitter due to alleged abuse he's received. What's their reason for cutting back on the podcasts?
Maybe in response the fact that they did the Takeover podcast when it was clearly nowhere near complete. That must have caused the club no end of problems.

Last edited:
The takeover isn’t completed? Well shit if that’s the case why did your podcast say it was?

You’re saying they’ve done more good than bad yet since they bought the club and appointed their mate as the head of the academy the U18s have won once, and U23s have won twice. That’s 18 months and counting.

They bang on about how we have the biggest budget in the league then all we ever heard from Ross was how he had to sell to buy.

They say we’re the most professional club in the division (because obviously everyone who is professional has to say how great they are. Its what makes Donald Trump such a good president), yet all we get from local journalists is that it’s a mess behind the scenes.

The club needed pace, strength and height and has done since day one. We still have no pace, power or height. Meanwhile the head of recruitment goes to a “speed dating event” to sign PL loan players. We end up with a left back from Leeds. And no PL loan players. And the person in charge of all this is still in a job.

Meanwhile we’re as close to the relegation places as we are the top of the table and have been in the top two for about a fortnight. Aye they’re doing a cracking job.
Hear f***ing hear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back