FPP closing in on deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

The point you said some Sunderland fans will be gutted at positive news because they had a moan and complained at things recently. That's ridiculous. It's like you're trying to point score. Just isnt needed.
Maybe you should be having a word with the constant negative posters who post drivel after drivel.
I even read certain posters wishing us to lose to get a manager sacked.
Remember what Gus said ?

Things have changed mate but we've got to be happy that disgustingly rich people are taking an interest in the club and are seemingly prepared to invest in it. I can't see any downside tbh

it’s terrific news it’s still alive. I want this to happen as much as anyone (possibly more given that I’ve probably been more critical of the current owners than others).

If investment is immediate and takeover gradual then so be it. But now I want to see some long term stuff from the club; the recruitment and the recent managerial appointment is worrying on that front. Hopefully it has been the way it has because of severe financial restraints and now things will start taking a turn for the better.

it’s terrific news it’s still alive. I want this to happen as much as anyone (possibly more given that I’ve probably been more critical of the current owners than others).

If investment is immediate and takeover gradual then so be it. But now I want to see some long term stuff from the club; the recruitment and the recent managerial appointment is worrying on that front. Hopefully it has been the way it has because of severe financial restraints and now things will start taking a turn for the better.

Neeeeeed to get out of this league. We have to hope that pp surprises us all

Ok so can we agree he was briefed on it being a takeover initially then? Hence the dozens of headlines throughout September with the word takeover in the title ?
Give it and yourself a rest, man.

We know you were all-the-time chanting "Takeover still on", so you need to go on like this now, but, away, wait and see what happens. So neeedy.

Ask yourself why it's not a full takeover which it was a few weeks ago! They will take over completely if we get to the championship. They are keeping us going until then with a token investment. Without the promotion bonuses. Believe what you want!

People commenting on this point do see it as a positive however, are simply being specific on the deal. Investment not a takeover.

It's still a positive.
Aye its definitely a positive. But did I imagine Ross saying a while back he'd spoken to the prospective new OWNERS, if I'm right at that point it was a takeover and not just an investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back