Fox Hunting

Whatever you think of fox hunting it is an active culture and it won't just go away. They never really do and it will continue to try and bend and work around the rules, If the law is enforced and it becomes too much hassle to not conform then I suspect the culture will mutate and change just as many working class cultures have had to do in the past.

Coppers won't do anything mate. I went on loads of sabs back in the 80's and they were basically there to protect the hunt despite them being the aggressors. Nothing's changed in that respect.
Aye its rotten though.

We the royals travelling around the world to tell other countries to stop killing their wildlife and they come back and butcher our own. Scum.

I had caravan over in Cumbria about 20 years ago a the local farmers hunt used to set off next to the site
It was a comedy of errors one day I had to pull the car to let the hunt pass going the other way only for us to see the fox in the next field
Also used to see the odd hound still wandering around a couple of days later

I had caravan over in Cumbria about 20 years ago a the local farmers hunt used to set off next to the site
It was a comedy of errors one day I had to pull the car to let the hunt pass going the other way only for us to see the fox in the next field
Also used to see the odd hound still wandering around a couple of days later
When you see how the establishments party run the country is it little surprise?

Sadly working class people across the country, whether in the countryside, Hartlepool or Durham, give the tories way too much respect.

Fox hunting is rotten and they are sick in the head.

Hopefully the anti hunt groups really start to put the pressure on.

The upper classes run the country. They always have.

They are now and will most likely continue to do so.

but that woman who hit that horse behaved in an unacceptable manner and should face some form of censure.

Looks like her job and, ironically, her volunteer role with the Pony Club are both in doubt:

Teacher suspended over anti-hunt campaigners' viral horse kick video
Despicable as what she did was, nobody should be sending her death threats. People are mental, and cowards doing it from behind a screen.

But I think it's a fair question as to whether someone who snaps easily and turns physically violent when frustrated or annoyed is a fit person to teach children. Not least when that violence is in front of kids.

Death threats are disgusting. She should face some form of censure. More than punishment we need to try to find a way to make sure this type of action does not happen again.

My reply was a pisstake to another forum member who made a comment that if you’ve not experienced something then you shouldn’t comment.
If you want my opinion on fox hunting or genocide I will happily provide one. Whether or not my opinion on either subject stands up to scrutiny is another thing entirely.

Ah, my apologies -edited out completely my response

Last edited:

Back