Fox Hunting

Big Jeff

Winger
The Director of the Master of Foxhounds Association has been found guilty of advising hunts how to get around trail hunting and hunt real foxes.

What are your thoughts on this?

I’m the wrong class for fox hunting and I live in a town so I have no knowledge or experience of this practice.

The Director of the Master of Foxhounds Association has been found guilty of advising hunts how to get around trail hunting and hunt real foxes.

I’m the wrong class for fox hunting and I live in a town so I have no knowledge or experience of this practice.
Probably get a slap on the wrists and told not to be a naughty boy again or they will tell his mummy and daddy.

All hunting in the UK should be banned for me we have some
Beautiful wildlife and should embrace it.

I'd happily see him thrown to starving dogs and see how he likes it.

Probably get a slap on the wrists and told not to be a naughty boy again or they will tell his mummy and daddy.

All hunting in the UK should be banned for me we have some
Beautiful wildlife and should embrace it.

I agree, but if it is causing a problem for livestock, particularly if there is an overpopulation of foxes - or indeed any animal which threatens other animals, then some intervention is unfortunately needed.
However, there's intervention with a cull, and there's chasing the poor fucker across fields until it's knackered and is ripped to bits.
That is barbaric.
Barbaric.

Le mot juste.
Right there.

I agree, but if it is causing a problem for livestock, particularly if there is an overpopulation of foxes - or indeed any animal which threatens other animals, then some intervention is unfortunately needed.
However, there's intervention with a cull, and there's chasing the poor fucker across fields until it's knackered and is ripped to bits.
That is barbaric.

Le mot juste.
Right there.
My bad should have been more clear all hunting for sport should be banned. Agree with you

Back