Four In a Bed.

Just seen last week's. I felt sorry for the young lads, who clearly try very hard (expensive rooms, mind). I think the winners won by default - not too special, but not too dear.

Caught up on this one and felt sorry for the young lads too. The underpayments were very harsh.

Thought the first couple were snide by underpaying everyone for trivial things. Glad they didn't win.

There's an issue with All4. There was a fire alarm in their playout centre, which isnt that unusual. But it triggered the fire suppression equipment which caused havoc for C4, E4, More 4, Film 4 and particularly All 4. Still causing issues nearly 2 weeks later.

It will all be back on soon enough. I missed Mondays as I forgot to record it, and that's not on All 4 either.
Funnily enough, I took out a trial membership to All 4 just as the whole thing went on the fritz. Consequently, I do get adverts and some episodes of shows have gone missing. I'm thinking of nor renewing my membership.

Funnily enough, I took out a trial membership to All 4 just as the whole thing went on the fritz. Consequently, I do get adverts and some episodes of shows have gone missing. I'm thinking of nor renewing my membership.

Don’t blame you. Massively frustrating and nothing 4 can do more. The lack of subtitles on the main channels is the main priority.

I've only seen the first of the new episodes, but I just had to comment. £160 to stay in a terraced house in Margate!? Incredible! Nice women and everything, but clearly delusional.

Thought the rooms were too sparse and thought they were too twisty as the week went on. Didn't like the woman who won it. She looked down her nose at everyone else and underpaid too much.

Not keen on this breakfast in the rooms thing. I can't stand eating in bed. Would be minging if you were staying longer than a night getting to a bed full of croissant crumbs.

Thought the rooms were too sparse and thought they were too twisty as the week went on. Didn't like the woman who won it. She looked down her nose at everyone else and underpaid too much.

Not keen on this breakfast in the rooms thing. I can't stand eating in bed. Would be minging if you were staying longer than a night getting to a bed full of croissant crumbs.
Agreed, on every point. I think there's a difference between 'spare' and 'sparse' and those women just have a house with nothing in it. I also thought that they grew increasingly arrogant as the week wore on.

... But at least they provided a crummy little table to eat breakfast on. The crumby blanket idea was simply perverse.

No spoilers here, but I thought the Blackpool guys had a great product. Affordable, but breaking the mould of the stereotypical Blackpool B&B.

Just watched that one. It was a lovely hotel and far better than the other Blackpool ones that had been on.

i got into this whilst i was off work with covid! I've always wondered though... to actually get the best B&B to win should they keep the reviews from the other 3 guest until payment day?? how many times have B&B's got a bad review when they hosted first and after reading the reviews been really nice to the ones who would return to them and awful to the ones who found pubic hairs in the bath and dust in the wardrobe who wouldn't return?? Plus you'd get the reaction when they overpaid someone cause they love there B&B but are gutted when the same lot said there's was a shit hole!

i got into this whilst i was off work with covid! I've always wondered though... to actually get the best B&B to win should they keep the reviews from the other 3 guest until payment day?? how many times have B&B's got a bad review when they hosted first and after reading the reviews been really nice to the ones who would return to them and awful to the ones who found pubic hairs in the bath and dust in the wardrobe who wouldn't return?? Plus you'd get the reaction when they overpaid someone cause they love there B&B but are gutted when the same lot said there's was a shit hole!
still think big advantage going first when everyone being nicey nicey to each other

It's more compelling viewing when someone is slowly seething and then has a hissy fit on payment day though 😁

Watched the farm with the yurts one earlier. It looks fantastic and I'd love to go there.

What did people think of the breakfast? I thought the meat and eggs one was decent for a tenner, but was shocked at the £30 charge for the continental box. I know it had smoked salmon and passion fruit in, but I still think it was way overpriced.

Watched the farm with the yurts one earlier. It looks fantastic and I'd love to go there.

What did people think of the breakfast? I thought the meat and eggs one was decent for a tenner, but was shocked at the £30 charge for the continental box. I know it had smoked salmon and passion fruit in, but I still think it was way overpriced.
watching it now, cleaning up last weeks

mrs hsm just said same thing. really ott the continental breakfast ( not to mention 30 quid ) , whatever happened to a bowl of coco pops ???

Last edited:
Got to laugh at these so called professionals with years of experience who get stressed over cooking six breakfasts, it's literally one of the two things their business has to provide. Some of them even have the cheek to dress up in full chef whites whilst destroying the ingredients of a full English.

Back