Four In a Bed.

They deserved to win - they're doing a great job. But the £150 price tags and the chat about mini-bars yet again raised a fundamental issue - what is a B&B, exactly?

They deserved to win - they're doing a great job. But the £150 price tags and the chat about mini-bars yet again raised a fundamental issue - what is a B&B, exactly?
aye, sometimes think its comparing apples and oranges, eg glamping sites in same comp as a hotel/b and b.

Was there no payment day episode on last week? Can't find it on demand.

There's an issue with All4. There was a fire alarm in their playout centre, which isnt that unusual. But it triggered the fire suppression equipment which caused havoc for C4, E4, More 4, Film 4 and particularly All 4. Still causing issues nearly 2 weeks later.

It will all be back on soon enough. I missed Mondays as I forgot to record it, and that's not on All 4 either.

There's an issue with All4. There was a fire alarm in their playout centre, which isnt that unusual. But it triggered the fire suppression equipment which caused havoc for C4, E4, More 4, Film 4 and particularly All 4. Still causing issues nearly 2 weeks later.

It will all be back on soon enough. I missed Mondays as I forgot to record it, and that's not on All 4 either.
Cheers.

Back