Four In a Bed.

I'm always amazed how readily people will act like arseholes on national television for a plaque when their behaviour might just have put off loads of potential customers. Surely the real benefit of the show is lots of people seeing your hotel and thinking it's nice and you're a good host, not a weirdo who acts the goat over a mark out of ten
exactly, its a free advert, but some have actually unadvertised themselves and lost potential guests. the couple who had lovely b and b in kinross area of scotland, did fancy a mooch round that area( still do ) , but the couples attitude was disgraceful, bunch of snobs, made the lass from ashington ( portland hotel ) cry.

Anyone else right into this?

Seems now all the ones I’ve watched there’s hell on. Best one was a few weeks ago with the German woman from Ashington. She was lovely but the other two were awful to her. The episodes have now been removed and they’ve been suspended from trip advisor after getting dogs abuse.

Love the breakfasts :lol:

Four in a Bed, Loose Women

What next?

TOWIE?

Watched the other day for the first time - it's f***ing brutal

Bloke slagging off everyone's breakfasts and telling them he's been a chef for 29 years - then he serves a breakfast I'd have been ashamed of

That's him - one of the customers picked up his supposedly soft boiled egg by putting his fork in the yolk and lifting it up vertically :lol: And the rooms were filthy compared to the other hosts
aye he was mental man, was going on about the celebs who he'd cooked for etc. think he was just insecure tbh, but credit to him he made that week very entertaining, the pinnacle being when he stormed off from the breakfast table. :D

Back