Four In a Bed.

Catching up on last weeks, the glamping site looked amazing but at £195 plus £35 for a small hamper or £50 for a large hamper :eek: One of the old dears turned around and went home as soon as she saw what it was:lol:

The format favours the cheap and cheerful Blackpool B&B charging £30pp rather than The Guest House in Brighton charging £100pp because they can.Often the latter will get hammered over how much another competitor will pay because no allowance given over area and local market.

Catching up on last weeks, the glamping site looked amazing but at £195 plus £35 for a small hamper or £50 for a large hamper :eek: One of the old dears turned around and went home as soon as she saw what it was:lol:

I caught up on that last night. I thought the hampers were overpriced but they were for four people for three cooked breakfasts and it was all quality farm produce so it doesn't seem as bad when you look at it like that. I'd still take my own food like 😁

The first and second ladies really didn't like each other did they? 😁

was watching one the other day on some channel or other older couple from a typical seaside bb/hotel(sea crest?) stayed at a posh b+b £180 a night gave everything top marks and only paid £140 as 'nothing is worth £180' iirc the old couple won but did say that maybe theyd been unreasonable with the £140 :lol:

was watching one the other day on some channel or other older couple from a typical seaside bb/hotel(sea crest?) stayed at a posh b+b £180 a night gave everything top marks and only paid £140 as 'nothing is worth £180' iirc the old couple won but did say that maybe theyd been unreasonable with the £140 :lol:
aye, saw that one, it was as though it was their own money ffs.

To be fair the daughter is no daftie and could probably run the place a damn sight better than her Mam.
I just finished watching this one. Very enjoyable and I thought the young woman from Blackpool was the hero of the piece. Smart, funny and wise.
The Escomb place was stunning. The best glamping site that I've seen and that breakfast wrap was a great idea.
Agree with all the comments about the Hartlepool Two. Ridiculous. Nice clothes, though.

Back