Four In a Bed.

Catching up on this week’s episodes. Jane & Rachel really winding people up, especially Howard and kept calling him Harold, thinking it was funny, but came back to bite them on the arse in the reviews :lol:

More 4 edition drawing to a close - one of those classic tit for tat editions.

The Hoodie bloke from Melrose looks like hes going to chin a couple of them.:lol:
Italian blokes from Seaham not impressed with comments.
Faces on the two game playing knackers from Melrose when they still didn't win.:eek::lol:

Last edited:
More 4 edition drawing to a close - one of those classic tit for tat editions.

The Hoodie bloke from Melrose looks like hes going to chin a couple of them.:lol:
Italian blokes from Seaham not impressed with comments.
Faces on the two game playing knackers from Melrose when they still didn't win.:eek::lol:

Had a binge over the weekend and I caught up on that one! The Scottish people were really picky and came over pathetic at times.

Was also surprised that Bowlees holiday cottages underpaid everyone. That seemed a bit dubious. The Harold/Howard thing was annoying too.

Also watched the one mentioned earlier with the knacker who complained about the lasses tight jeans the two who complained about their human rights because of the hand sanitiser. That didn't age well did it?!

I don't blame them mind and wouldn't have liked communal showers and no handwashing sinks for the toilets.

see me post 114. the man is an absolute clown, never known anyone set themselves up only to fail big time . he was going on about his cv etc, absolute bollox. It's like me playing in sunderland sunday morning league, claiming had previously played for Barcelona.
Have a look on latest review on trip advisor for his b and b from chuck morris:lol:

This one on More4 again as I speak - still worth a look for the tithead claiming he cooked for The Mags and then goes off in the huff on the last visit.:lol:.......was a good one at dinner time on C4 with the miserable vindictive couple from Saltburn - especially the Anne Widdicombe lookalike in the black and white striped coat.

Back