Four In a Bed.

I'd always really fancied me and a couple of lasses in the same scratcher.

When I finally managed to engineer the situation it was a bit of a let down.

The lass I was really into clearly didn't enjoy the situation and the other one, her slightly less pretty mate, was bang up for it.

Love it when someone tries to get away with not offering a full English breakfast.

I’ve only watched the earlier ones but woe betide anyone who tries to get fancy or off piste with the breakfast offering

Wife loves watching this, I've caught the odd episode. It grinds my teeth whenever I watch the guests pull their rooms apart to just find a bit of dust or dirt etc so they have something to complain about.

The one that got me laughing was this hippy type bloke who ran a guest house down in London I think. All the guests got up from bed to find they had to make their own breakfasts because he couldn't be bothered to get up.

I ended up being on the young asian chaps side. Loved himself and that but his heart was in the right place.

The other one who declined his payment was a proper pain in the arse as was the blonde lass he was with.
Dunno. Proper fallings out between the 2 Asian chaps tho. Old Yorkshire fella is topper.

Loved it with his 'ooh eck that stain on the ceiling looks like a penis' comment and his £2.50 breakfasts.:D

Last edited:
Anyone watching this week. I was hoping the 'master chef' would fall at the breakfast hurdle :lol: . What an angry man.
I’ve seen it before. Just had it on in the background while I was on the phone. Hes a lunatic. His breakfast was cheap shit. He goes off it tomorrow and ends up looking a right bell. As you say he can’t control himself which is ideal for the show :lol:

I’ve seen it before. Just had it on in the background while I was on the phone. Hes a lunatic. His breakfast was cheap shit. He goes off it tomorrow and ends up looking a right bell. As you say he can’t control himself which is ideal for the show :lol:

I'm glad he hasnt let me down. His breakfast was shite, and they were right to call him out on it.

Anyone watching this week. I was hoping the 'master chef' would fall at the breakfast hurdle :lol: . What an angry man.
see me post 114. the man is an absolute clown, never known anyone set themselves up only to fail big time . he was going on about his cv etc, absolute bollox. It's like me playing in sunderland sunday morning league, claiming had previously played for Barcelona.
Have a look on latest review on trip advisor for his b and b from chuck morris:lol:

Back