Four In a Bed.

OOOSH YEAH

Striker
Anyone else right into this?

Seems now all the ones I’ve watched there’s hell on. Best one was a few weeks ago with the German woman from Ashington. She was lovely but the other two were awful to her. The episodes have now been removed and they’ve been suspended from trip advisor after getting dogs abuse.

Love the breakfasts :lol:

It's bizarre how bitchy they get about seemingly reasonable things.

The first one will make a simple suggestion, like the toilet roll holder would be better in a different place as it's difficult to reach when you're using the loo. So rather than thinking, hmm perhaps I should move that then like a normal person would, they spout all this bollocks about how catty they are and how they are playing a game. Then they go to their B&B and move furniture and pull mattresses off looking for elusive dust and other petty things to complain about.

Last year we stayed with one of the winners in Hunstanton. It was very nice, but the owners weren't involved and left the running to staff. Also, nobody there to let you in....had to call for someone to bring key....😒

It's bizarre how bitchy they get about seemingly reasonable things.

The first one will make a simple suggestion, like the toilet roll holder would be better in a different place as it's difficult to reach when you're using the loo. So rather than thinking, hmm perhaps I should move that then like a normal person would, they spout all this bollocks about how catty they are and how they are playing a game. Then they go to their B&B and move furniture and pull mattresses off looking for elusive dust and other petty things to complain about.

Also that very few seem to understand the concept of the show is its about best value.

You get some £30 a night B&B in Blackpool that's a bit grotty, theyre pulling it to bit & underpaying. What do you expect for £30.

There was one on the other week (2 of them were in the NE) where this sour faced Scottish bint was twisting cos she didn't get slippers, dressing gowns & shower caps as she supplied them at her place. The fact that she charged £130 & other charged half that was completely lost on her.

Also that very few seem to understand the concept of the show is its about best value.

You get some £30 a night B&B in Blackpool that's a bit grotty, theyre pulling it to bit & underpaying. What do you expect for £30.

There was one on the other week (2 of them were in the NE) where this sour faced Scottish bint was twisting cos she didn't get slippers, dressing gowns & shower caps as she supplied them at her place. The fact that she charged £130 & other charged half that was completely lost on her.

I like the ones who have a meltdowns about the view out the window or things like traffic in the street outside. As if that's the B&B owners fault!

I hate-watch it quite often. The level of pettiness they'll sink to never fails to amaze me. :lol: Taking picture frames off the wall and stuff to see whether there's any dust behind it. Normal behavior of course.
Lass on one I watched yesterday took the pillow Cases off. Little mark on the pillow so called the owner, had her change the pillow then marked them down and deducted £20 as it stressed her out. Might as well have not bothered with a pillowcase really.

Aye, great show, sadly repeats on now.
The one who had a b and b on edge of Huddersfield , very dodgy( internal window next to owners bedroom, curtain on one side- the owners ) peep. he wore a hat I seem to remember, probably doing a stretch in chokey now . May have been called The edge ?
On a downside got an air bnb and have to clean it within inch of life so anyone looking in obscure places ( a la four in a bed ) will find no dust.

Anyone else right into this?

Seems now all the ones I’ve watched there’s hell on. Best one was a few weeks ago with the German woman from Ashington. She was lovely but the other two were awful to her. The episodes have now been removed and they’ve been suspended from trip advisor after getting dogs abuse.

Love the breakfasts :lol:
the way lass from the portland in ashington was treated was dreadful. Did look at trip advisor re scottish couple and looked really nice and was interested but after their treatment, wouldnt stay there if you paid me.
I love payment day....I pick a couple to hate and hope they lose.... Some are just cheats...
i price it up in me head who are favs etc.

Back