Four In a Bed.

Entertaining TV much like Come Dine With Me. Theres always some absolute arsehole who bigs themselves up only to fall flat on their face.

A bloke I used to work with auditioned to take part in Come Dine With Me. Made it to second stage interview. When asked during interview what his signature dish was, he replied “whichever takeaway menu is close to hand.”

He was bit huffed when he didn’t make it further. I honestly couldn’t understand why he applied to take part, because he has said only reason he has a kitchen is because it built into the house!

just watched tonights finale.
right couple won, noticed naturist place is run by differnet people now, no longer naturist and gets horrendous recent reviews on trip advisor.
As an aside, dec should have his own show, he's an absolute idiot. he talks more bollox than his mrs

Channel 4 have recently been showing old omnibus editions condensed into an hour - cutting out the tasks and the endless repetition but just noticed there's one on at 12pm today which is back to the 2.5 hour epics.

Recorded yesterday’s episode and just noticed something recording now, when I checked I hadn’t realised it was on now and that I’ve series linked to record it.

i was expecting a punch up the other day when one couple deducted £100 off their payment, one of the reasons because of the poor breakfast service.

think that's inevitable if you watch 5 off the belt, recapping something you saw 5 minutes earlier.
Even if you watch them daily the recaps are still tedious. The tasks are pointless and just used to pad the show out. I usually record it and fast forward the tedious bits and adverts. It's an ok show to watch Sunday afternoon if you don't fancy a war film or a western.
Is Four in a bed not about a house share in London?
You're confusing it with that other show, 8 in a bed.

Last edited:

Back