Four In a Bed.

Imagine when they invented the TV all them years ago I bet they never thought we'd be using it to watch people argue about how many pubes were underneath a mattress topper.

I watched one once where they basically ripped the bathroom apart got behind the sink somehow and found a little bit of broken glass behind the sink. There was hell on. Great show

Problem was he'd built it up and they were looking forward to the masterpiece. It was shit. Game playing or not, they couldnt escape it was gash. So gave the marks it deserved.

Different types of eggs though.

Yeah you could see he had built himself up for a fall the way he was bragging about who he cooked for.

To be honest I agree with all the comments about the rooms, granted he said if the area you are staying in that it shouldn't matter what the room looks like. I feel if you are paying that much money would still expect a bit of comfort.

Dont know whether anyone noticed, but I saw in ast nights episode that dec has a scar on the back right of his bonce which looks as though may extend under his hair. It looks deliberate so i'm not sure if he's had some form of surgery which has taken away ability to make cooked breakfasts.

Entertaining TV much like Come Dine With Me. Theres always some absolute arsehole who bigs themselves up only to fall flat on their face.

Back