Four In a Bed.

see me post 114. the man is an absolute clown, never known anyone set themselves up only to fail big time . he was going on about his cv etc, absolute bollox. It's like me playing in sunderland sunday morning league, claiming had previously played for Barcelona.
Have a look on latest review on trip advisor for his b and b from chuck morris:lol:
He was an absolute dickhead. Where did he say he had worked again? Didn’t he say he’d cooked for royalty or summat? Big deal.

He was an absolute dickhead. Where did he say he had worked again? Didn’t he say he’d cooked for royalty or summat? Big deal.
aye, something like that, its not as though he was a personal chef to royalty. I noticed the lads who were on monday no longer have hotel, looks like they sold up a few years ago.

aye, something like that, its not as though he was a personal chef to royalty. I noticed the lads who were on monday no longer have hotel, looks like they sold up a few years ago.
Surprised he’s still going. Saying that Newquay’s like Blackpool so not exactly people looking for luxury.

Ran a Guest House fairly recently and no way would I have gone on this show. Moving the bed to find cobwebs underneath or dismantling the shower drain to find hairs and then use that as reason to underpay is just game playing.
Last week some bag ordered two breakfasts, a cooked and pancakes with ice cream (?!) and the host just had to smile. Total joke.
Seems to bring out the worst in folk and not even in the same league of cutting edge daytime viewing as Come Dine With Me. Now there's a Show.

see me post 114. the man is an absolute clown, never known anyone set themselves up only to fail big time . he was going on about his cv etc, absolute bollox. It's like me playing in sunderland sunday morning league, claiming had previously played for Barcelona.
Have a look on latest review on trip advisor for his b and b from chuck morris:lol:

Sorry mate. Hadnt seen. He’s not well,screwed together.Had his ‘CV’ memorised!
exactly. just be fair, and don't try to win it. last week was tremendous when young 2 lads pulled a flanker and overpaid the one at the end ( egyptian ones ) so they won it to piss off the other 2 couples who were playing the game. .

Was great that. Fat Eygyptian fella checking off he fit in the showers!
Saw one on More 4 when I was ‘working’ the other day, which was yet another Blackpool place. Older camp guy with young ex-stripper who thought he was game playing by not revealing their relationship. Despite the young lad get a crotch movement at the sight of two bags of sugar. Ran the Homecliffe in Blackpool promising ’sea views’, from a side street! Another that’s closed I believe.

Last edited:
Probably one of those blokes who used to push those mobile trolleys around town selling Westlers' burgers!:eek:
think that would be beyond him. already recorded tonight so can watch him and mrs storm out. :lol:
It's the shite he comes out with , people return because of the breakfast etc, no they don't its shit.Hhis chef outfit too, probably got it off ebay for the programme.

Was he the one who claimed he had made meals for Shearer and The Mags?:D
Was he? Can’t remember that :lol:
think that would be beyond him. already recorded tonight so can watch him and mrs storm out. :lol:
It's the shite he comes out with , people return because of the breakfast etc, no they don't its shit.Hhis chef outfit too, probably got it off ebay for the programme.
I’m gonna stick it on now

Back