Four In a Bed.

Seen these ones before. The scouse wifey Mandy was sickingly nice on Monday at hers and is a cow thereafter

Love it me, its great when the trouble brews.

Went to the White Lodge in Filey where they had appeared on the show not long before. The receptionist was telling me that they had been filming for 13 hours for a 25 min show.

Also, she said members of the crew go in the rooms to scout about for dust, stains etc and then give the contestants clues as to where to look for the dust etc.

Of course it's going to be 13 hours filming. They arrive just after lunch and leave late morning.

Plus trailers etc all to be shot

Anyone else right into this?

Seems now all the ones I’ve watched there’s hell on. Best one was a few weeks ago with the German woman from Ashington. She was lovely but the other two were awful to her. The episodes have now been removed and they’ve been suspended from trip advisor after getting dogs abuse.

Love the breakfasts :lol:

The Portland in Ashington is f***ing awful. Shite food and the beer tastes even worse than the half-time pints at the SoL

Katrin is a lovely lass though.

Expecting a country manner in the countryside and gets...a sleeper dorm on Elswick Road!:lol:
Just watched it :lol:

The amount of spunk on them quilts was mental 😂
The Portland in Ashington is f***ing awful. Shite food and the beer tastes even worse than the half-time pints at the SoL

Katrin is a lovely lass though.
Aye it looked crap like but it was the way she was treat which sort of made you get behind them. As you said she was a smashing lass and didn’t deserve any bitchy comments.

Last edited:
Been some classic breakfasts -there was one where they were stopping on a boat in Liverpool called The Yellow Submarine and the owner and Tinhead from Brookside got them all Maccy Ds :lol: ...or the one in Newcastle where they were stopping in a basic B& B in the middle of Elswick :eek: and breakfast was delivered in a cardboard box.

Unreal that episode... tinhead and his mate gannin on daft like they were playing the game but ended up paying everyone the rate

another couple spitefully paid them down and felt shan as fuck

Back