Four In a Bed.

Any idea what episode the one in elswick was? I’d be buzzing watching that

I think the original one was 2018 Series Episode 3...broadcast 17/01/18.
Just checked- it's on Channel 4 tomorrow at 5.00pm !!:lol:...theres a proper pain in the arse contestant on it as well to add to the fun.

Last edited:

Anyone else hate staying in guest houses. Feels like staying in someones house. Once stayed in one in St Ives and the lass owner was about 24. She was feeding her baby at the dining room table and asked if id like a bowl of dried fruit and oats. Never doing it again.

This was superb

Bloke told a smart looking blonde lass she shouldn’t be wearing tight jeans and underpaid by £50. He was wearing an arran cardigan at the time of telling her this.
The spa hotel manager in that one was as fit as fuck.
Anyone else hate staying in guest houses. Feels like staying in someones house. Once stayed in one in St Ives and the lass owner was about 24. She was feeding her baby at the dining room table and asked if id like a bowl of dried fruit and oats. Never doing it again.
I don’t do b and bs and guest houses. Like you say owners treat it as their homes. I just do generic hotels.

Yeah the one where the fella said don’t wear tight jeans. I say do wear tight jeans.
Small point but she actually wasn’t. My lass commented she had the exact same pair of running leggings so the bloke was wrong. Very odd what he said there like. Thought both of them looked like smartly dressed women Where as he looked a scruffy old bloke.

I like staying in guest houses.....usually cheaper and less 'souless' than chain hotels.

Mind, its always a bit of a gamble. One of my pet hates is being stuck in a room under the roof. No matter what insulation or facilities it has, they can never compensate for the build up of heat you get through the roof......like sleeping in a sauna during the summer.

I like staying in guest houses.....usually cheaper and less 'souless' than chain hotels.

Mind, its always a bit of a gamble. One of my pet hates is being stuck in a room under the roof. No matter what insulation or facilities it has, they can never compensate for the build up of heat you get through the roof......like sleeping in a sauna during the summer.
Well I wouldn’t stay in the likes of travelodge etc either. Hate b&bs. Always has nosey owners watching your every move and recommending local owl sanctuarids and go ape.

Anyone else right into this?

Seems now all the ones I’ve watched there’s hell on. Best one was a few weeks ago with the German woman from Ashington. She was lovely but the other two were awful to her. The episodes have now been removed and they’ve been suspended from trip advisor after getting dogs abuse.

Love the breakfasts :lol:
That series, the ones who won just slated everyone else. The German lass from Ashington Was very respectful. Tho Most weeks they picking fault for sake of it, annoying!

Love it me, its great when the trouble brews.

Went to the White Lodge in Filey where they had appeared on the show not long before. The receptionist was telling me that they had been filming for 13 hours for a 25 min show.

Also, she said members of the crew go in the rooms to scout about for dust, stains etc and then give the contestants clues as to where to look for the dust etc.

i can imagine that goes on. Off topic but a pal of mine went on Gladiators when they brought that back. He said in the morning they set you up with a PT that goes through drills with you to make sure your warmed up safely for filming. He said the drills were basically CrossFit so you’re knackered for when it comes to facing the gladiators.

Back