Four In a Bed.

Anyone else right into this?

Seems now all the ones I’ve watched there’s hell on. Best one was a few weeks ago with the German woman from Ashington. She was lovely but the other two were awful to her. The episodes have now been removed and they’ve been suspended from trip advisor after getting dogs abuse.

Love the breakfasts :lol:

The Portland. Run by 2 Sunderland lads. The last episode was removed from on demand so I couldn't watch it but apparently it was revealed the older Scottish couple had deliberately loosened a curtain rail so it would fall down. They also deliberately underpaid so they'd win.

Some.right knackers on it... Often the spiteful gay couple.

What they should do is match couples that have the same.price point of hotel.

The cheap ones often come out best as even a small deduction doesn't affect their percentage the same

I can remember when The Shoes in Durham won it and there was a memorable episode with a couple from Amble and a Scottish bloke from Aberdeen with his sister in law. 'Oh what dae yer think Kirsty..oh should we dae this Kirsty...oh ah dont think its value fir money Kirsty blah blah blah.:lol:
Often the spiteful gay couple.

A Four In A Bed regular feature..usually running a £25/night Blackpool B& B.:D

Last edited:
Isn't the whole idea to score more than the rest? So naturally you'd just find negatives in everything to justify rinsing the competition.

Some.right knackers on it... Often the spiteful gay couple.

What they should do is match couples that have the same.price point of hotel.

The cheap ones often come out best as even a small deduction doesn't affect their percentage the same
No way man. Put a Blackpool one up against luxury retreat etc. You want them going mental

Anyone else right into this?

Seems now all the ones I’ve watched there’s hell on. Best one was a few weeks ago with the German woman from Ashington. She was lovely but the other two were awful to her. The episodes have now been removed and they’ve been suspended from trip advisor after getting dogs abuse.

Love the breakfasts :lol:
We absolutely love it. Started from episode one a few months ago. The breakfasts are the best bits :D

Absolutely. Always amazes me that it’s always the sausage that gets the most scrutiny. As soon as they say it’s £5 extra for breakfast you know it’s game over for them :lol:

Never just do the leaving croissants and things out or an order form to fill in the day before as there’s always hell on about that !! Guaranteed one of the other couples will say

“ it’s not a B and B if your don’ t provide breakfast “ 😁

Never just do the leaving croissants and things out or an order form to fill in the day before as there’s always hell on about that !! Guaranteed one of the other couples will say

Aye or god forbid its a cottage home hot tub place & you have to make your own.

I watched one with a city centre pub who did B&B. They explained they don't do a sit down breakfast service as the vast majority of their customers are people stopping for work/business and they just want to grab something and go. They had a dresser and a fridge stocked with cereal, croissants, fruit, yoghurt, etc - plenty of stuff to have breakfast if you wanted it. They got absolutely slated off the others for it. I felt quite sorry for them.

Absolutely. Always amazes me that it’s always the sausage that gets the most scrutiny. As soon as they say it’s £5 extra for breakfast you know it’s game over for them :lol:
I love it when people say they don't like smoked bacon and it turns out not to be.

Also when they complain about supermarket sausages and they are award winning butcher's sausages :lol:

I love it when people say they don't like smoked bacon and it turns out not to be.

Also when they complain about supermarket sausages and they are award winning butcher's sausages :lol:
Aye they talk shite. Some bloke the other day said the sausages were ‘manufactured’ as opposed to his natural ones that fell off the pig on a free range farm?

One before said he only served berries and smoked salmon. He was against cooked food. He might as well have served it in an SS Uniform.
I'd happily pay £30 for a very standard room in Blackpool but would I f#ck pay £100+ for a tent on a 'glamping' site.
I’m not into kipping in sheds like

Been some classic breakfasts -there was one where they were stopping on a boat in Liverpool called The Yellow Submarine and the owner and Tinhead from Brookside got them all Maccy Ds :lol: ...or the one in Newcastle where they were stopping in a basic B& B in the middle of Elswick :eek: and breakfast was delivered in a cardboard box.

Been some classic breakfasts -there was one where they were stopping on a boat in Liverpool called The Yellow Submarine and the owner and Tinhead from Brookside got them all Maccy Ds :lol: ...or the one in Newcastle where they were stopping in a basic B& B in the middle of Elswick :eek: and breakfast was delivered in a cardboard box.
Any idea what episode the one in elswick was? I’d be buzzing watching that

Back