Four In a Bed.

Was that the Baxby manor place?
Yes it was.
one tonight- extra 10 pund for linen and towels wtf ???????????????
30 pund under payment a tad harsh
I thought that was scandalous. Obviously, I love Caroline, but that's not the point. As she said, people could bring their own linen (I would). The huts were anyway cheap by their own standards.
Glamping is always a dodgy area on FIAB. So much depends on whether people are prepared to buy into the idea.

Last edited:
Yes it was.

I thought that was scandalous. Obviously, I love Caroline, but that's not the point. As she said, people could bring their own linen (I would). The huts were anyway cheap by their own standards.
Glamping is always a dodgy area on FIAB. So much depends on whether people are prepared to buy into the idea.
aye, always think glamping is on the back foot and will do well to win.

as an aside thought week just gone was poor, wouldn't stay in any of them :D

looks like repeats now, must have run out. hopefully be making some new ones soon.

watching old one here on more4, dear me, white horse in ripon, owner didn't apologise to someone who was locked in a room for 30 minutes. :D

aye, always think glamping is on the back foot and will do well to win.

as an aside thought week just gone was poor, wouldn't stay in any of them :D
I just finished watching the last of the new ones. I found that I disliked some of the people more than the establishments they represented. The two young women were awful, I thought.
The Barnsley couple were treated very badly. The breakfast was poor, but the rooms were really cheap. The great puzzle was the Birmingham hotel. It looks like the manager is, likewise, trying to offer a lot for a relatively small amount. But the neighbourhood looks really grotty.

I just finished watching the last of the new ones. I found that I disliked some of the people more than the establishments they represented. The two young women were awful, I thought.
The Barnsley couple were treated very badly. The breakfast was poor, but the rooms were really cheap. The great puzzle was the Birmingham hotel. It looks like the manager is, likewise, trying to offer a lot for a relatively small amount. But the neighbourhood looks really grotty.
aye, would have been difficult to underpay the barnsley hotel , was that cheap. 2 lasses were getting above their station imo.
The graffiti around the brum hotel did it no favours but got the feeling the manager was a trouble-shooter type person.

I think the last question would be fairer if it said "would you recommend this place to others?" If they hate glamping, they hate glamping so obviously they wouldn't come back, but they might recommend it to a friend looking for a glamping holiday. You wouldn't get the anger on the feedback with the no's doing that though.

I think the last question would be fairer if it said "would you recommend this place to others?" If they hate glamping, they hate glamping so obviously they wouldn't come back, but they might recommend it to a friend looking for a glamping holiday. You wouldn't get the anger on the feedback with the no's doing that though.
aye, also maybe state/include , if money was no object would you stay here again ? Usually get some saying wouldn't stay because of price after saying loved the place etc.

Back