Four In a Bed.

Some of the ones they have on Channel 4 and More 4 on a weekend are about seven or eight years old but still get a laugh at some of them who will do anything to win the plaque and then wonder why after the programme they begin to lose business.:lol:

The main fault with the format is that the advantage is always with the couple who go first.

Some of the ones they have on Channel 4 and More 4 on a weekend are about seven or eight years old but still get a laugh at some of them who will do anything to win the plaque and then wonder why after the programme they begin to lose business.:lol:

The main fault with the format is that the advantage is always with the couple who go first.
At the end of the first episode someone always slags it off so the first person always ends up hating a particular couple all week. (Normally slagging off their sausage) Normally ends up but them saying no more mr nice guy :lol:

Love it me, its great when the trouble brews.

Went to the White Lodge in Filey where they had appeared on the show not long before. The receptionist was telling me that they had been filming for 13 hours for a 25 min show.

Also, she said members of the crew go in the rooms to scout about for dust, stains etc and then give the contestants clues as to where to look for the dust etc.

Anyone else right into this?

Seems now all the ones I’ve watched there’s hell on. Best one was a few weeks ago with the German woman from Ashington. She was lovely but the other two were awful to her. The episodes have now been removed and they’ve been suspended from trip advisor after getting dogs abuse.

Love the breakfasts :lol:
I missed the final of the ashington one and was gutted they removed them

Love it me, its great when the trouble brews.

Went to the White Lodge in Filey where they had appeared on the show not long before. The receptionist was telling me that they had been filming for 13 hours for a 25 min show.

Also, she said members of the crew go in the rooms to scout about for dust, stains etc and then give the contestants clues as to where to look for the dust etc.
I’m sure they scatter pubes around beforehand
I missed the final of the ashington one and was gutted they removed them
It was amazing. They actually had to just stop talking as the arsehole woman couldn’t cope. The German woman was crying her eyes out.

Last edited:

its a massive advantage to go first ie before bitterness and pettiness kicks in . love to see stats over years to see which order winners came in .
I’m sure they scatter pubes around beforehand

It was amazing. They actually had to just stop talking as the arsehole woman couldn’t cope. The German woman was crying her eyes out.
aye, they didnt sit round the tabe as was going to kick off.

Last edited:
It's a canny show but It can get a bit samey after a while. Its usually One ultra competitive couple Looking under the bed for a speck of dust, yet get all touchy when someone makes a comment about their bog....

It's a canny show but It can get a bit samey after a while. Its usually One ultra competitive couple Looking under the bed for a speck of dust, yet get all touchy when someone makes a comment about their bog....

...and then protest that the yellow stuff in the bog is in fact bleach.

This was superb

Bloke told a smart looking blonde lass she shouldn’t be wearing tight jeans and underpaid by £50. He was wearing an arran cardigan at the time of telling her this.

From that article:
"Several pairs of guests had issues with their hygiene in their rooms, because there was no sick available for washing hands."

:eek::eek::eek:

Also that very few seem to understand the concept of the show is its about best value.

You get some £30 a night B&B in Blackpool that's a bit grotty, theyre pulling it to bit & underpaying. What do you expect for £30.

There was one on the other week (2 of them were in the NE) where this sour faced Scottish bint was twisting cos she didn't get slippers, dressing gowns & shower caps as she supplied them at her place. The fact that she charged £130 & other charged half that was completely lost on her.
Aye totally agree. What they should do is not tell them how much the rooms are then they pay what they think and compare to rates.
Saying that they could just Google it.
Take the signs down maybe.
Maybe I'm overthinking this ha ha.

Aye totally agree. What they should do is not tell them how much the rooms are then they pay what they think and compare to rates.
also regarding question at end, 'would you stay again ? ' it should include 'irrespective of cost ' as some say no because of cost not because of facilities/comfort etc .
There's some been on that have been lovely, but I just wouldn't pay the money.

That reminds me, that in the bits & bobs the room comes with, free WiFi is never mentioned, which it's pretty much standard these days.

Back