Four In a Bed.

I just finished watching the more recent ones. The Scottish people with the castle took a right pasting, which made me think. What is the lowest percentage that anyone has ever been awarded? I think I remember a 68%, achieved (again from memory) by that bloke who had take away breakfast burgers delivered in brown paper bags!

did see an old one just before xmas where got in mid 60s but thats about lowest ive ever seen

Was that the one where someone didn't stay but left £4.60 or some really odd figure for a cleaner?

They all go in the huff if they say they wouldn't stay again. That's fine, not everything is everyone's cup of tea. If they've been fair with the marking, who cares? Although some also don't mark it from the point of view of the target audience. I'll give it a 2 and underpay because I don't like glamping - that's not the point you fool!

Was that the one where someone didn't stay but left £4.60 or some really odd figure for a cleaner?

They all go in the huff if they say they wouldn't stay again. That's fine, not everything is everyone's cup of tea. If they've been fair with the marking, who cares? Although some also don't mark it from the point of view of the target audience. I'll give it a 2 and underpay because I don't like glamping - that's not the point you fool!

Yes there was a room in a pub and they only paid an hour min wage for a cleaner.

I think the ones where they get marked down for things they cannot control like traffic noise from a road outside are pretty harsh. Also think it's unfair underpaying for personal tastes, like they don't like the wallpaper or the colour of the bedding or something.

thing that gets me is some places you see I really like but would you stay here again, I would answer no as I think its too expensive ( orcould have another night away somewhere else ) but you've given everything 10/10 in previous questions.

It's odd how budget Blackpool B&Bs all look exactly the same. There seems to be a local, inherently crummy, architectural/design style.

Most of the Blackpool ones seem to be owned by male couples too. Think I've only seen one with a male couple in another location. I can't remember where it was but they were youngish lads who'd spent a fortune wiring in techy stuff. The guests were all people who didn't know how to work it and seemed bemused by the amount of wiring and lack of attention on other things.

Most of the Blackpool ones seem to be owned by male couples too. Think I've only seen one with a male couple in another location. I can't remember where it was but they were youngish lads who'd spent a fortune wiring in techy stuff. The guests were all people who didn't know how to work it and seemed bemused by the amount of wiring and lack of attention on other things.
and the one on tonight is the male couple with the Blacpool one, think its got a Corras theme :D

There's a young male couple on the More 4 one on now. It's the one with the angry chef.....

Back