Four day week

Personally I prefer i 4 day week, I used to be a chef so you could work 9 days have two days off and work another 7 😳 4 days on is bliss is my eyes as long as u get the guaranteed 4 days off after...whether it improves productivity...day one ok just dealing with early morning, day two muscles slightly hurt, stretching whenever possible, day 3 feet absolutely cane like you wouldn't believe, thank fuck for the back roller I bought, day 4 isn't that bad can see the light at the end of it 😀 however I've gone from being a chef to working in a loud as fuck biscuit factory packing biscuits like a wee bitch...my ears ring like nothing else depends what you do I suppose. In biccyland I'd do something for half an hour then move onto the next point and do the same thing for another half hour but my first day all I did was watch biscuits and flipped the wrong ones the right way up......10 and a half hours of that shit 😳

Personally I prefer i 4 day week, I used to be a chef so you could work 9 days have two days off and work another 7 😳 4 days on is bliss is my eyes as long as u get the guaranteed 4 days off after...whether it improves productivity...day one ok just dealing with early morning, day two muscles slightly hurt, stretching whenever possible, day 3 feet absolutely cane like you wouldn't believe, thank fuck for the back roller I bought, day 4 isn't that bad can see the light at the end of it 😀 however I've gone from being a chef to working in a loud as fuck biscuit factory packing biscuits like a wee bitch...my ears ring like nothing else depends what you do I suppose. In biccyland I'd do something for half an hour then move onto the next point and do the same thing for another half hour but my first day all I did was watch biscuits and flipped the wrong ones the right way up......10 and a half hours of that shit 😳

fuckin hell that’s grim mate

Why not a 3 day week? and give everyone 4 days off. We could pay people for 4 days but they only need to work 3. And we wonder why the West is in decline and laden with trillions of debt.

You should've stuck in at school bonny lad. 😂

I've worked a 4 day week for the past 18 month (4 on, 3 off) and I love it. Every weekend's like a bank holiday weekend. Genuinely takes a lot of the stress out of going to work having that extra day off each week

Back