Found Out Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the op is a Sunderland fan get your mattress in the back garden, it’s a nice night it’ll air out.
If it’s a mag the sheets will have paint all over them so either way they’ll not be sleeping in complete bed tonight.

Today was my judgement day on how far we have come and if we were good enough for automatic promotion.

Sad to say we have been found out by a top two team who has outwitted us all over the park.

Sadly we haven’t looked like scoring and will probably have to settle for the play offs.

good job your judgement is not relied on then.
The conditions dictated this game the pitch and wind being the winners. It meant that the game was scrappy, relied on route one and the physical less cultured players dominated.
The manager picked a team for the conditions and the physicality of the opposition. I think today he got it wrong. I would not have started with Stewart, Winchester or Leadbitter and I would have made subs earlier. However he has got it right pretty much every game so far, so no complaints from me. We are still champions if you extrapolate points per game so give the lads the belief they deserve .

Nothing to do with the match day it’s my thoughts on promotion, I said I would judge after this weekend.

We came not to get beat today, it’s backfired in my opinion.
We didnt get beat?

so you can stick that up ya arse ;) LOL

2 games in hand on hull, 1 in hand n PB, win 1 of those 2 and we go second, win both and we go top..

1 of those "in hand" games is played week tomorrow (Tues 13 April) but the other isn't played til 27 April which leaves us 3 games to do something should we need it.

Today was my judgement day on how far we have come and if we were good enough for automatic promotion.

Sad to say we have been found out by a top two team who has outwitted us all over the park.

Sadly we haven’t looked like scoring and will probably have to settle for the play offs.

That's a bit of an over reaction.

In terms of a footballing side, we were better than they were.

Certainly weren't outwitted all over the park.

Outwitted :neutral:
You're dimwitted or at best half-witted if that was your take on today's game. We dominated them in their half for the first 20mins ffs.

We looked the better side for the majority of it, they had a spell on top and scored and probably should have had another. We got level through a moment of quality but I felt we looked the more likely to go on and win it

Wrong

when the stats say we had more of the ball , first half we didnt create much tbf but we pushed them back pressing which they dont like , but to say outwitted which game are you watching cause the posh didnt find us out today
Of course it’s not about the stats alone but as we had just shy of 60% possession, same shots & shots on target, more corners, more passes, higher pass accuracy, fewer fouls, 0-2 yellow cards & 0-3 offsides, it beggars belief what game the OP was watching. Unless it was a rerun of their mighty draw against Spurs yesterday.

:lol:
Moyes, Grayson and Parkinson have certainly taken their toll.

Either a wum or spineless.
Pitiful post.

Guys and gals, let’s agree to differ.

My opinion reflects my sound knowledge of football tactics and years of supporting Sunderland.

Dont get me wrong we are on a great run, but, we have had our fair share of luck and that could end anytime.

Hopefully automatic promotion happens, but I feel a more realistic chance for promotion is via the play offs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back