Forza Motorsport 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravyb0y

Winger
Couldn't find a thread?

Back to form for Forza IMO. I enjoyed Forza 5, but it was stripped down to say the least.
I've put about 3 hours into 6 so far and its improved. Some great tracks on there and looks gorgeous. (Weather effects on Driveclub are still better mind).

Anyone else on it yet?

I got it when it came out, it's great.. I've not played it since FIFA came out but I'm going to start playing it again this week, love the online leagues..

I got it when it came out, it's great.. I've not played it since FIFA came out but I'm going to start playing it again this week, love the online leagues..
Not played online yet, but hammered it in 5.

Give me an add mate and I'll do some races with you?

I got it a few weeks back but my disc drive's broken and I can only play digital games until it's fixed. The few hours I got on it we enjoyable though.

Most racing games are, but played on the right difficulty can be great. You know a racing game is good when you keep playing it, despite racing on same tracks or whatever.
Found it frustrating that you always start about 10th on the grid and spend most of the race trying to barge your way through. Saying that I am not very good like.

Found it frustrating that you always start about 10th on the grid and spend most of the race trying to barge your way through. Saying that I am not very good like.
Yeah. That's probably the most annoying thing in Forza, wouldn't take much to pop a qualifying session in.

Just got this yesterday installed it last night hoping to bang in a few hours on it the night, heard good things like. Didn't really rate 5 but love horizon 2.

Just bought this. I had a spell where all I played on 360 was Forza 4 during college days and after playing Horizon 3 I invested in this! Only cost me £24.89 off a site called Galactic Games.

Its superb, while the whole open world feel of Horizon is fantastic I do enjoy track racing and taking your own tuned, liveried car into the online hoppers is class :cool:. Upto 24 cars per lobby now, things can get a bit busy!

Control wise its a lot more precise than Forza 4 or Horizon and takes a little getting used to but its a lot more satisfying when you get it right as a result!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back