Forza Horizon 4

I've only ever played 3, but I imagine I'd have enjoyed the setting of the Horizon 2. I certainly think the latest game blows 3 out of the water for visuals.

It certainly seems so. I've not got a 4k tv as we're overloaded with tv's in the house which are quite recent buys, not wanting to upgrade unless one packs in so I cannot comment on the 4k stuff on the one x. I recall reviews of 3 mentioning video was enhanced for 4k on the one s though and also other things were slightly enhanced and visually it was a bit better than 2.

Forza motorsport 7 cars were also a step up visually from 3 so given horizon and motorsport come out on alternate years they've had two years since 3 was released and it certainly seems to have benefited from that.

i got a game pass sub for £1.50 from cdkeys, when i activated it I was given a extra month for turning on auto recur which I could turn off straight away after

so 2 months for £1.50 is pretty good.

My immersion has been ruined by the lack of pot holes, no where near enough speed cameras, no chavs in hoodies trying to steal my fancy cars ands the houses all seem to be fancy stone mansions. Where are the council estates, although I haven't unlocked the north east yet.

The gritters are pretty accurate though, driving around not spreading anything.

Logon or register to see this image

Loving my outfit

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
I've played an hour or so of it tonight, very impressed so far! Visually its just superb. Haven't even began to start exploring the map properly yet either.

I’ve just bought an Xbox and this came with it. Debating whether to sell it as brand new or keep it for a bit.

I’ve just bought an Xbox and this came with it. Debating whether to sell it as brand new or keep it for a bit.
Flog it and just use the 2 week free trail for Game Pass (all new subscribers can get 2 weeks free) to play it, if you like it just keep up the game pass subscription.

£32 store credit at Game, £50 for RDR2.

Get more on eBay for it tbh and RDR2 cheaper somewhere else.
Doubt you’ll find RDR2 cheaper than £50, mind. Best you might find is £48 from a supermarket or possibly online. I paid £50 for Fifa 19 in Tesco. The days of supermarkets selling games as a loss-leader is well over now.

Doubt you’ll find RDR2 cheaper than £50, mind. Best you might find is £48 from a supermarket or possibly online. I paid £50 for Fifa 19 in Tesco. The days of supermarkets selling games as a loss-leader is well over now.

Aye, seems to be. Bit odd like, if one store just knocked a fiver off they'd have everyone flocking.

Back