Forza 5

Any good with a controller?
Reviews sound pretty good and I fancy a new game or 2.

It's fun with my Xbox controller either on my PC or Series S.

I like just having a daft mess about in it, collecting a few cars and doing daft things like fitting a really powerful engine into a BMW Isetta.

Not a big fan of the 'storyline' and the forced missions (I find them really cheesy) but the racing elsewhere is good. This game seems to prey on the part of your brain that loves collecting stuff, it literally throws collectables at you.

Thanks both.

Haven't played a Forza since (I think) the very original one on 360. Got a bit repetative for my liking. Is this track driving, or driving around aimlessly? Or a bit of a mix?

Thanks both.

Haven't played a Forza since (I think) the very original one on 360. Got a bit repetative for my liking. Is this track driving, or driving around aimlessly? Or a bit of a mix?

Its a mixture of track driving, road driving and off road. If you have Gamepass it is worth a download. The graphics are gorgeous.

I can't hammer it for hours, but I can pick it up and have a mess around for an hour or so.

The sunlight shaders give it a very Driveclub feel. Man, Driveclub graphically was WAYYYY ahead of it's time. Shame they messed up the launch and Sony binning it, it could have been just as huge as Forza.

Its a mixture of track driving, road driving and off road. If you have Gamepass it is worth a download. The graphics are gorgeous.

I can't hammer it for hours, but I can pick it up and have a mess around for an hour or so.
Ditto. I'm loving it. Downloaded on Gamepass and it's great just for an hour. Whack through a few competitions and put it down again.

Graphics are lush on the Xbox Series X.

It's great for a few hours blast....great fun, massive map...be interesting to see where they go with this to make it bigger.

the sense of speed is quality...got the siesto elemento last night on a wheelspin, it's mental

what cars are we all flying around in?
I mainly use the Senna, and the Hoonigan Rs2000

It's great for a few hours blast....great fun, massive map...be interesting to see where they go with this to make it bigger.

the sense of speed is quality...got the siesto elemento last night on a wheelspin, it's mental

what cars are we all flying around in?
I mainly use the Senna, and the Hoonigan Rs2000
It's difficult using anything other than the FE cars, their bonuses are just too good.

Don't take a photo of the Porsche before you get to that chapter otherwise it won't count when you do it again and you'll be stuck on it.

Yet another bugged challenge :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I think I’ve got 2 FE cars…poor show so far!
Need them for the skill points, then you can spend them on cars with wheelspins and super wheelspins in their upgrade trees. The Exomotive Exocet FE is really good for that, it has a destruction skill boost and can just go to the desert with all the cactuses and drive round smashing stuff, will end up with loads of points in no time.
Don't take a photo of the Porsche before you get to that chapter otherwise it won't count when you do it again and you'll be stuck on it.

Yet another bugged challenge :rolleyes:
There are a bunch of accolades I can't get as they are bugged, no mention of fixes yet either.

Eliminator is properly broken like, so many problems. As is Arcade.

For a practically copy and pasted game, other than the location, it isn't half bugged to buggery. Proper half arsed.

Just a head's up, if you didn't already know, Playground Games giving you 1000 FP points to make up for their buggy mess of a game, so make sure you already own the house that doubles FP points before you claim it.

Also Horizon Arcade can now be completed alone. It's shite that they've resorted to that instead of just going back to the way it used to work, but still, nee more waiting around being unable to complete it.

Last edited:
Just a head's up, if you didn't already know, Playground Games giving you 1000 FP points to make up for their buggy mess of a game, so make sure you already own the house that doubles FP points before you claim it.

Also Horizon Arcade can now be completed alone. It's shite that they've resorted to that instead of just going back to the way it used to work, but still, nee more waiting around being unable to complete it.
About time the Arcade thing was fixed, tried one and did it first time.

Getting all 200 XP boards was a massive let down. A tedious Forza Link I'll never use. Thanks :neutral:

Almost as bad as FIFA 22's PSN trophies. Fuck all for winning the treble (with Sunderland) but a gold trophy for "buying" some clothes in Volta.

Last edited:
Got my hands on the Lambo Sesto Elemento FE yesterday....downloaded a tune from some bloke off youtube.
I can't keep up with how fast the bugger goes :lol:
absolute mayhem...hit 530meters off the ramp in the Main Horizon camp..

Got my hands on the Lambo Sesto Elemento FE yesterday....downloaded a tune from some bloke off youtube.
I can't keep up with how fast the bugger goes :lol:
absolute mayhem...hit 530meters off the ramp in the Main Horizon camp..
Don Joewon Song? Makes things look far too easy

Back