Forum runner

Status
Not open for further replies.

The new internet version is very good, I use forum runner but would rather use the internet version now. Obviously others will be different.

So it is.....thought it was one of those not optimised for mobiles but it looks spot on.....thanks for the help lads.

The new forum software isn't compatible. use it through safari and save it too your bookmarks - the forum will resize to fit the screen.

I find the large amount of white space, the big font size and the inability to increase the number of posts-per-page to more than 20 makes for lots of scrolling in my phone. I prefer the Forum Runner experience, so hopefully the compatible plug-in becomes avilable to offer this option, too.

No news. There isn't a forumrunner plugin for V1.2 of Xenforo which we are using. Forumrunner is owned by the people who produce vBulletin and they haven't even managed to produce a working version for vB5 yet, so don't hold your breath!

Tapatalk is going through a transition at the moment, and consulting various large forums about their future products, so the reality is that that will probably be available here first.

I know the mobile site isn't perfect, but I do believe it is far better than before, and at least for me is loads faster loading than forumrunner ever was

Just wondering cos I can't find one?! I'm not new to this by the way I was called "Art" for a bit and "Fall" later on but keep forgetting my email and/or password! Anyway Apps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back