Fortnite

Played it for the first time yesterday so I am obviously terrible , but just somehow managed to kill someone with my axe even though he had a shotgun, can only assume they were even worse than me.

The Thanos event is live and the game play looks crackers. It doesn't look like he's unstoppable but certainly soaks up a lot of damage.

Aa part of the newsletter for the bairn's school last week it had a big bit on asking parents to monitor their kids when playing this, as a lot of them had tried acting stuff out at school and it was increasingly becoming an issue.

Is it that bad? Our little un is only 6 so won't be going near it regardless for a while anyway.

Aa part of the newsletter for the bairn's school last week it had a big bit on asking parents to monitor their kids when playing this, as a lot of them had tried acting stuff out at school and it was increasingly becoming an issue.

Is it that bad? Our little un is only 6 so won't be going near it regardless for a while anyway.
All mine do is the daft dances wouldn’t of thought it was a issue that like.

I'm a primary teacher in year 5 and my class are pretty obsessed. Their main focus is on the dances and they do them all the time .Not really an issue other than the L dance which I tell them not to do. The main issue for parents is that you can play online with strangers. If you allow your kid to play just ensure you monitor and don't allow him or her to speak with randoms.

I'm a primary teacher in year 5 and my class are pretty obsessed. Their main focus is on the dances and they do them all the time .Not really an issue other than the L dance which I tell them not to do. The main issue for parents is that you can play online with strangers. If you allow your kid to play just ensure you monitor and don't allow him or her to speak with randoms.
Mine are 6 and 8 and don’t let them add anyone we brought the Xbox out there room to downstairs nd if people start swearing or out I mute them.
We were at a wedding last week nd the youngun was strutting his best mates dance on the dance floor all day.:lol:

Our boy plays this all the time, he has few wins which the whole village know about.

Trying not to laugh when he plays with his friends from school and shoots them in the bits then tea bags them

Back