Fortnite streamer charged with assault

That Fortnite has to be the worse game ever. It turns people into nutjobs!
My 12 year old has spent £180 of his own money on 'skins' in the last 3 months. That's outfits, nothing to do with making the character more powerful or enhancing the game. Yet he has never felt the inclination to buy himself an item of clothing. He's also been threatened with the police for a comment he made to someone, so he's having a hiatus.

My 12 year old has spent £180 of his own money on 'skins' in the last 3 months. That's outfits, nothing to do with making the character more powerful or enhancing the game. Yet he has never felt the inclination to buy himself an item of clothing. He's also been threatened with the police for a comment he made to someone, so he's having a hiatus.
My lads are the same. I've ended up taking the Playstation off them and bringing it to work. I know grown men who have rang in sick to work so they can play it.

My lads are the same. I've ended up taking the Playstation off them and bringing it to work. I know grown men who have rang in sick to work so they can play it.

I know one that's 38 and still lives with his parents. Calls his room his command station and pulls sickies when a game is released. Talks to his mum like a bellend and is in a dead end job with no ambition to move out of the house. Isn't that right @nelford_safc? the bloke in question is a proper failure. I'm sure you'll agree.

I know one that's 38 and still lives with his parents. Calls his room his command station and pulls sickies when a game is released. Talks to his mum like a bellend and is in a dead end job with no ambition to move out of the house. Isn't that right @nelford_safc? the bloke in question is a proper failure. I'm sure you'll agree.
True.

Back