Fortnite streamer charged with assault

You're right, shes chucking stuff at him at one point. Not an excuse at all and he still should be charged but the entire thing just looks like a pair of toxic arseholes behaving like toxic arseholes in front of their kids.
Well to give a bit context, I don’t know the streamer but I do know for many this is their job, people donate to watch and support. To me their both idiots, he should never have hit her, but likewise is knew he was on camera and without doubt got a reaction she was hoping for.

Seen the longer video, totally out of order but she really does bait him.
means fuck all. lasses are the f***ing master of this. they bait and bait and bait and then when something happens, the police have you in cuffs for domestic violence before shes finished dialling 999 (or whatever the emergency number is in the relevant country).

means fuck all. lasses are the f***ing master of this. they bait and bait and bait and then when something happens, the police have you in cuffs for domestic violence before shes finished dialling 999 (or whatever the emergency number is in the relevant country).
If you pick an arsehole then maybe...

Back