Forthcoming gigs.

Gary numan tonight at Newcastle city hall
Not long back from that. Cracking gig, but what an absolute shit bin Newcastle is these days! Looks well run down and the amount of homeless out was grim.

Anyways, next gig for me is Church of the Cosmic Skull, Northumbria Uni at the end of the month.

Not long back from that. Cracking gig, but what an absolute shit bin Newcastle is these days! Looks well run down and the amount of homeless out was grim.

Anyways, next gig for me is Church of the Cosmic Skull, Northumbria Uni at the end of the month.
Rammstein with me ickle lad next month

Kendal Calling July

The Pixies August

There could be some ad hoc events to attend so if anyone has any Leeds recommendations please lerruz knaaar

I really hope to be doing that. Alice Cooper never disappoints and having The Cult on too is a massive bonus. I interviewed Alice a few weeks ago and he`s such a nice bloke. I`ve interviewed many of his band, past and present to and not one of them has a bad word to say about him.

I don't suppose you asked him why he seems to have sacked off playing the north east in favour of Yorkshire repeatedly?

I don't suppose you asked him why he seems to have sacked off playing the north east in favour of Yorkshire repeatedly?
It`s the promoters and booking agents. He doesn`t pick where he plays. They look at the dates he`s over and the availability of venues. They also look at potential attendances and to be honest attendances for shows up here is frequently the worst on a tour. I have spoken to many PR`s who tell me that tickets sell slowly in the Newcastle area and always ask for an extra push to boost sales. People constantly moan that no one plays up here but when they d, attendances can be poor compared to other regions. I saw Gene Loves Jezebel a few weeks ago and there were 40 people at Cluny 2 which is shocking. Dream Theater at the Arena was the most poorly attended show I`ve ever seen there even when they pulled the stage right forward. Having said that, I`d love to see Alice play up here again.

I really hope to be doing that. Alice Cooper never disappoints and having The Cult on too is a massive bonus. I interviewed Alice a few weeks ago and he`s such a nice bloke. I`ve interviewed many of his band, past and present to and not one of them has a bad word to say about him.
how did you manage that... would love to meet the man himself...

interview for a magazine or something..??????

Back