Forthcoming gigs.

Gig in Manchester, was meant to be the foo fighters so obviously got cancelled ..... Apparently alanis Morissette is playing the same date in Manchester so going to that

As long as he doesn't wear a Whitesnake T Shirt or I might have to get @Proffesor H Plum to wind up a skinhead kick.

Might have a spare for the Damned like.

I think a Whitesnake T-shirt will actually be par for the course but I understand your reasoning: you don't want to clash like those two lads on the quayside. I'm still trying to come to terms with you wearing cut-off denims as cycling shorts: it was a terrible look.
I`ve heard about @Dave Herbal shed. Very worrying. [USER=7905]@Sneech sounds OK so long he has no aversion to cut off denim waistcoats covered in Saxon patches :lol:

My post was totally unrelated. You'll get on a like a house on fire.

Last edited:
I think a Whitesnake T-shirt will actually be par for the course but I understand your reasoning: you don't want to clash like those two lads on the quayside. I'm still trying to come to terms with you wearing cut-off denims as cycling shorts: it was a terrible look.

My post was totally unrelated. You'll get on a like a house on fire.
I now recognise @Patch. Should have to wear a badge with your avatar for ease of identification.

@Sneech[/USER] sounds OK so long he has no aversion to cut off denim waistcoats covered in Saxon patches :lol:
Well I suppose I've known @mini-x2 long enough, it's took me a few years to get used to it but I think I'm just about okay with it now - although we do sometimes make him walk several yards in front of us.

I'm still trying to come to terms with this 'gothic ring' carry on he's recently introduced to his regular fancy dress costume.

Well I suppose I've known @mini-x2 long enough, it's took me a few years to get used to it but I think I'm just about okay with it now - although we do sometimes make him walk several yards in front of us.

I'm still trying to come to terms with this 'gothic ring' carry on he's recently introduced to his regular fancy dress costume.
His Gothic Ring caused shudders on here. Many are still lying in a darkened room to this day.

:lol: what a walloper

Von Hertzen Brothers from Finland were incredible last night. A bit of a mix of Prog Rock (without the faffing about) and Finnish Folk built around huge melodies and atmospherics and utterly wonderful 4-part harmonies. Exceptional musicianship with killer, highly melodic songs.

Back