Fornite Battle Royal vs Fornite Deep Freeze

Discussion in 'Games and games consoles' started by BDI, Nov 11, 2018.

1. BDI

BDI Winger

Hi all

Anyone clued up on Fornite?

Son currently plays Fortnite Battle Royal on Xbox 1, both here at home, and at his grandmas - currently under the same GT, but on two different consoles.

Now, he's asking for Fornite Deep Freeze for Christmas? Whats is the difference between what he's playing now, and this new our that's out this coming week?

2. Brian_Mooney

Brian_Mooney Midfield

3. Twisted

Twisted Striker

sounds like shite for bairns, much like halloween

4. Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy Striker

Fucking hell, £25 for some computer game clothes. :lol:

5. nelford_safc

nelford_safc Striker

The frustrating thing is that the game is free and spending money does not make you better. It’s just cosmetic stuff. It’s making making billions though.

6. Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy Striker

Giving away battle royale mode was a good call. My kid spent £20 on a leprechaun outfit a while back, I went through him.

7. nelford_safc

nelford_safc Striker

Yeah. Fair enough some people don’t mind these micro transactions. I can get away with them to a certain extent. It’s when a costume is for example 850 V bucks and £7.99 only gets you 800, so you have spend £7.99 twice. Boils my piss.

8. Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy Striker

Hated that about the Xbox360 when I first got one.

9. knumbskull

knumbskull Winger

Absolutely nowt compared to what I’ve spent on rocket league items :oops:

10. Lester1979

Lester1979 Winger

I know a lass who works at Epic Games and she even has to buy the V bucks in those bundles. They know it’s shit but the man at the top calls the shots.

11. Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy Striker

Tbf why wouldn't she?

Does she get a staff discount?

12. Lester1979

Lester1979 Winger

I figured they would have some way at their end where they could make bespoke amounts for any reason they’d need to. There’s no staff discount either but the have a slide instead of stairs and a huge statue of Malcolm from a unreal and Marcus Phoenix in the lobby so that’s ok I suppose.

jedi_toaster and Some Random Guy like this.
  13. BDI

BDI Winger

OK chaps, that answered me question .. he's not getting Deep Freeze :lol:

Snappy likes this.