former poster passes away

Status
Not open for further replies.

heard this morning, only really hit me reading these boards and its touching. still shocked personally. know her for about 7 years and lucky i did, she was a real mate and do anything for you (if she liked you like). people who knew her, and worth remember she has family that post on these boards, all know what she was like and what kind of life she had and its not unfair to say she had it very tough growing up and didnt help herself. but in the end she did more than help herself, totally turned it around. 4 years ago she was homeless, shes died owning property at home and abroad and running a club/bar. thats a major change in anybodys book and she never forgot her mates or SAFC, she even paid for coaches/trains to take her mates to away games every other week last season. ever in trouble you could ring her and shed give you a bit money to keep going, put you up for a bit at her place or whatever she could do.
she could have gone on to do alot more and i think she would have, real success story to rival anybodys story. real tragedy and not her time to go yet but in the time she had she achieved more than most of us ever will so it can never be said it was a waste of life.
i remember going into a bar and when the DJ saw her he shouted "shout out to jenny g- the queen of barnes", he got that right. long live the queen, RIP jen, all miss you. god better be ready for her cos shes not gonna go up to just sit in the background thats for sure.
in a bit jen

heard this morning, only really hit me reading these boards and its touching. still shocked personally. know her for about 7 years and lucky i did, she was a real mate and do anything for you (if she liked you like). people who knew her, and worth remember she has family that post on these boards, all know what she was like and what kind of life she had and its not unfair to say she had it very tough growing up and didnt help herself. but in the end she did more than help herself, totally turned it around. 4 years ago she was homeless, shes died owning property at home and abroad and running a club/bar. thats a major change in anybodys book and she never forgot her mates or SAFC, she even paid for coaches/trains to take her mates to away games every other week last season. ever in trouble you could ring her and shed give you a bit money to keep going, put you up for a bit at her place or whatever she could do.
she could have gone on to do alot more and i think she would have, real success story to rival anybodys story. real tragedy and not her time to go yet but in the time she had she achieved more than most of us ever will so it can never be said it was a waste of life.
i remember going into a bar and when the DJ saw her he shouted "shout out to jenny g- the queen of barnes", he got that right. long live the queen, RIP jen, all miss you. god better be ready for her cos shes not gonna go up to just sit in the background thats for sure.
in a bit jen

Reading that made it real. I was hoping this was an insurance job or summit.

f***ing hell. What an absolute nightmare.

Reading that made it real. I was hoping this was an insurance job or summit.

f***ing hell. What an absolute nightmare.

thats what i hoped but no way, she wouldnt stoop that low. i went out with her best mate for years (who lives with her) and she rang me in hysterics this morning, its certainly true. absoloutley stunned and gutted by it all

RIP to her, although I didnt remember her for anyone to die so young is so sad, condolances to her family and those on here who knew her.

Didn't know her either, but it doesn't matter. Terribly sad news. I hope they catch the drunk and lock him up forever. Makes me so angry hearing these sort of stories.

absolutely tragic, no other word for it

just makes me think about tenuous life is

RIP pet

in a bit jen

nice read, but very tragic .R I P

You sound a gem - Jen.
Such a sad loss of a young life. Thoughts with family and close friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back