former poster passes away

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

karl_FTM

I know most wont care or dont know her but i know some do know her from her days on here and some kept in contact via the internet so thought perhaps worth posting. Jenny Garrison aka dropdedgorges has passed away aged 20 after a car accident involving a drunk driver in manchester.
Those on here who know her will agree its a tragedy to lose a young life that was changing for the better and how she had shown no matter what happens you can make somthing of yourself. fantastic freind and as loyal to SAFC as any one you could name.
again, sorry to post but i know some posters do know her and this seemed easier than finding out who and sending PM's.
R.I.P jen

Last edited by a moderator:

Didn't know her but as you say it is a true shame that somebody would lose a life that early. R.I.P. Jen

I know most wont care or dont know her but i know some do know her from ehr days on here and some kept in contact via the internet so thought perhaps worth posting. Jenny Garrison aka dropdedgorges has passed away aged 20 after a car accident involving a drunk driver in manchester.
Those on here who know her will agree its a tragedy to lose a young life that was changing for the better and how she had shown no matter what happens you can make somthing of yourself. fantastic freind and as loyal to SAFC as any one you could name.
again, sorry to post but i know some posters do know her and this seemed easier than finding out who and sending PM's.
R.I.P jen

i didn't know Jenny, but this is tragic, R.I.P Jenny .

Last edited by a moderator:
Shit, horrible to hear R.I.P.

Where abouts in Manchester did this happen?

RIP, you can watch the team make you proud from the best spot in the house with your free season ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back