former poster passes away

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know most wont care or dont know her but i know some do know her from her days on here and some kept in contact via the internet so thought perhaps worth posting. Jenny Garrison aka dropdedgorges has passed away aged 20 after a car accident involving a drunk driver in manchester.
Those on here who know her will agree its a tragedy to lose a young life that was changing for the better and how she had shown no matter what happens you can make somthing of yourself. fantastic freind and as loyal to SAFC as any one you could name.
again, sorry to post but i know some posters do know her and this seemed easier than finding out who and sending PM's.
R.I.P jen

R.I.P Jen

Nice one Karl, I d like to think someone would make the smb aware if I went, but probably not.:-(
bless her family

Awful news, my thoughts and prayers are with her family.

It just goes to show you should live each day as if it's your last, there are no guarantees in this life.

For a life to end just when it should be starting is tragic. My thoughts are with her loved ones.

:-:)-( 20 year old - such a shame.

Thoughts are with her family and close friends

RIP

I know most wont care or dont know her but i know some do know her from her days on here and some kept in contact via the internet so thought perhaps worth posting. Jenny Garrison aka dropdedgorges has passed away aged 20 after a car accident involving a drunk driver in manchester.
Those on here who know her will agree its a tragedy to lose a young life that was changing for the better and how she had shown no matter what happens you can make somthing of yourself. fantastic freind and as loyal to SAFC as any one you could name.
again, sorry to post but i know some posters do know her and this seemed easier than finding out who and sending PM's.
R.I.P jen

I seem to recall her on hear ! ......thoughts go to her friends and family...so young, very tragic, RIP jen :cry:

Jesus !! thats tragic, at 20 years old.
RIP Bonny Lass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back