Former Colleague Wanted by Interpol..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discovered last night that a mildly annoying former member of staff where I work is now on the Interpol list of 24 most wanted Britons in the world. She and her fella, who also worked here briefly, are alleged to have kidnapped and murdered a poor little 12 year old lad in India for the insurance money.

Bugger me. I thought she was lazy and smelled a bit, but not capable of shit like that. The world's a grim place, mind. Horrible. :(

Discovered last night that a mildly annoying former member of staff where I work is now on the Interpol list of 24 most wanted Britons in the world. She and her fella, who also worked here briefly, are alleged to have kidnapped and murdered a poor little 12 year old lad in India for the insurance money.

Bugger me. I thought she was lazy and smelled a bit, but not capable of shit like that. The world's a grim place, mind. Horrible. :(
nee wonder yer gannin grey marra;)

According to the article she's an NRI, meaning Non-Resident Indian i.e. an Indian citizen living (temporarily) abroad.
We have a number of similar status employees. They would rather retain Indian nationality and work in the UK under renewable work visas so they can still come and go for family matters etc in their home country. I guess she was no different in that regard.

We have a number of similar status employees. They would rather retain Indian nationality and work in the UK under renewable work visas so they can still come and go for family matters etc in their home country. I guess she was no different in that regard.

Is this the "watch showroom"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back