Formation if we sign sharp, wyke and eisa

Molyneux is a left footer iirc, as is McGeady, so I'd prefer them on the left. Honeyman might be off. It's between Maja, McManaman and Gooch for the RW slot, I think Maja needs games. Just an idea mate. I'm not picking the team.

Played there a few times last season when he came on as a sub and we had 1 up front.

He is nowhere near quick enough to play on the wing, Asoro was the one who was coming on at RW. He's more suited to playing behind a CF, excellent technique and awareness.

Molyneux is a left footer iirc, as is McGeady, so I'd prefer them on the left. Honeyman might be off. It's between Maja, McManaman and Gooch for the RW slot, I think Maja needs games. Just an idea mate. I'm not picking the team.

Played there a few times last season when he came on as a sub and we had 1 up front.

Molyneux’s a right winger - none of us have any idea what he’d be like on the left.

I remember McManaman last year saying his own best position is in the left but I’ve only ever seen him on the right for us.

In time I think Watmore will be first choice on the right.

Here's an idea. We could play one or two and rotate them round, have strength in depth and options from the bench. Remember the days when we had Phillips, Quin, Dichio and Bridges at the same time? We didn't play 4 up front.

Having said that I imagine we're going after all three but will only finalise two of them depending how negotiations go. Makes sense and also means selling clubs and agents know we have other options and so they can't play hardball if they want a deal.

:mad:

I'd go 3 up top, it's league one and defences aren't going to be as tight, if we've got 3 forwards who are known for scoring goals (Eisa only one season, I know) then we should be using that to our advantage and f***ing going for it.

Be great to get these lads in and for other side's to actually fear playing against our forwards for a change.

He never played there once and mcgeady is right footed do you even go to football

I'd go 3 up top, it's league one and defences aren't going to be as tight, if we've got 3 forwards who are known for scoring goals (Eisa only one season, I know) then we should be using that to our advantage and f***ing going for it.

Be great to get these lads in and for other side's to actually fear playing against our forwards for a change.
Been sniffing too much glue, buddy. Not a chance we’ll sign any of those 3 never mind sign all 3 and then play all 3!!

if you click on the games from last year all RW or on the odd occasion AM :):):):)

infact he play LW once for 10 mins :lol::lol::lol::lol:
It says he played 4 games left wing. Are you blind? One of them was the Wolves game, the other was Scunny in the EFL trophy. Both times he played 90 minutes.

Just admit you were wrong man.

Luke Molyneux - Player Profile 18/19

Left footed. Left winger/Right winger/Att Midfielder. Played LW 4 times last season.

Do you even go to football? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
as in maja never played right mid and mcgeady isn't left footed

It says he played 4 games left wing. Are you blind? One of them was the Wolves game, the other was Scunny in the EFL trophy. Both times he played 90 minutes.

since when had mcgeady been left footed

Seems like Ross like's 4231/433. They'll rotate based on the opposition/form I'd image. Esia would be an option wide as well though. If these bids are all successful then we are probably 3 more signings away from a solid squad that can push for promotion....

McLaughlin/Ruiter/Stryjek

Matthews/Love Ozturk/Flanagan CB/CB James/Hume

McGeouch/Robson Evans/CM

McManaman/Gooch Honeyman/Maguire McGeady/Molyneux

Sharp/Wyke/Esia/Maja​

Win the league with that squad. Be surprised if we didn't lose one or two more though.

he has never played lb either admit you were wrong man

Back