Forgetting you're transgender...

On the radio the other day there was this lad who was queer (his description, not mine) and his job was working with aged Transgender people with Alzheimers - apparently they forget that they've been through the transition?
Could this mean that they're reverting to what they truly are, and therefore the operation was a waste of time? :confused:

On the radio the other day there was this lad who was queer (his description, not mine) and his job was working with aged Transgender people with Alzheimers - apparently they forget that they've been through the transition?
Could this mean that they're reverting to what they truly are, and therefore the operation was a waste of time? :confused:

Why have I this image in my head of someone whose had the chop 20 years ago, having to ask a nurse where their tadger is every time they head for a jimmy riddle?

"It's in the specimen jar you keep under your bed." :eek:

'Where's me cock at, oh nice tits'.

That sums it up very nicely for me. :lol:

Aye imagine waking up every morning to find you'd had your cock lopped off in error. Very serious distress :cry:

Exactly, an expensive waste of time .

Back