Forged in Fire

I love the fact that he goes so intense he did his rotator cuff in.

Decapitates a dummy... your blade is shit. But it will kill. Well figured that with the loss of limbs and head what not
His disappointment when a blade just breaks or bends "it will not keel".
But imagine spending hours building a swords and then just saying "we are going to hit this against brick"

His disappointment when a blade just breaks or bends "it will not keel".
But imagine spending hours building a swords and then just saying "we are going to hit this against brick"
Its funnier when its something shit like a fuel can that busts it. I need to puncture a hole in this jerry can. Im going to stab it 5 times... nope

Its got to be crap spending hrs and hrs making something then it snaps, time invested vs reward for prize money. Still highly addictive

Last edited:

Anyone else watch this? They have uncanny ability to make process of creating a blade look simple. And then show you how shit the end product is with a few tests

Stupidly addicted to watching the kill tests.

Watched it since series one. Amazing some of the effort that goes into them, and I’m always in awe with what equipment they have in their “garage/yard”.

Missed start of the latest series anybody know why Wil Willis isn’t hosting?

Last edited:
Watched it since series one. Amazing some of the effort that goes into them, and I’m always in awe with what equipment they have in their “garage/yard”.

Missed start of the latest series anybody know why Wil Willis isn’t
Think he quit to spend more time to with his family. New bloke isnt as good

Back