Forest away

The bus is parking there, shirley?

Shirley doesn't live in Nottingham. :cool:

@Stevie Freestein II we all ok to park on your drive?
Yes of course m8, 10 quid per tyre but you'll have 30 miles to travel to Nottingham!

So you're sending car loads of mackems round my way, past a pub called The Magpie?! That's likely to end well!

When the trams were shagged last week I caught a bus from Beeston to Toton and I went past some decent looking pubs, they'd be on the 'nicer' side of Chilwell but I still don't know where I actually went and ended up walking for about 2 miles.

Just about 300 tickets remaining for this one, ladies. ;) Best get a move on to secure your place and see the lads end a difficult year in style....... (@Botchie is my script writer btw):cool:

Just about 300 tickets remaining for this one, ladies. ;) Best get a move on to secure your place and see the lads end a difficult year in style....... (@Botchie is my script writer btw):cool:
I hope you're not blaming me for your shit jokes. A quick search through my posting history clearly shows my intelligent and articulate style.

got 3 tickets after missing out on Sheff Utd waiting for my mates to stop faffing about. Early train, back via Newark's 2 stations. Ha'way!

The first comment :lol::oops:
And the second one :rolleyes: Some people have decided to go to Forest. Enough to sell the allocation, actually. And it's 'their priority' to fill other stadiums? What kind of a f***ing point is that? Does he realise if only those who attended Forest away, attended home games it would be even more empty? Like I say I'm struggling to understand what his point is :lol:

Back