FORENSICS (The real CSI)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2014
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2014

Tonight at 9pm on BBC2.

3rd programme of 3, tonight.

It's been a fascinating series so far.
Hopefully they'll make another series sometime soon.

If you like this, Forensic Files on Netflix is addictive
I've watched something similar on Sky tv, on the ID channel and Crime & Investigation channel.
Love owt like this.
It's really addictive stuff and gives a great insight into the world of forensics.
It's just a pity this current series comes to an end tonight :(

I always think that programs like this also educate criminals in how to cover their tracks
The rapist obviously thought he was one step ahead of the police, until the data lifted from his phone gave him away.
As well as CCTV of course.

Not easy to commit the perfect crime nowadays.

When the forensics couldn't find any trace of the victims dna in his undies, I thought he might have outfoxed the police, by putting a new and uncontaminated pair of undies in the bag he dumped in the bin, and disposing of his original undies elsewhere.

Typical Aquarius me.
Overthinking as usual :lol: :rolleyes:

When the forensics couldn't find any trace of the victims dna in his undies, I thought he might have outfoxed the police, by putting a new and uncontaminated pair of undies in the bag he dumped in the bin, and disposing of his original undies elsewhere.

Typical Aquarius me.
Overthinking as usual :lol: :rolleyes:
He wasn’t that bright- dumped them in the shop’s bin where he worked instead of burning them. Thick twat.

Loved it again
Likewise, Janey.
I hope they make another series and with the North East force also.
Was a real eyeopener seeing how they deal with serious crime, and the forensics team with their ultra modern kit was fascinating to see.

The 2 episode I've watched so far have been reet piss boilers like, with the sentencing etc.

Edit - In fact ignore me, I'm thinking of that other thing that's on at the minute, the one which shows the cops getting slapped about and that. I've had a mare.

Last edited:
The 2 episode I've watched so far have been reet piss boilers like, with the sentencing etc.

Edit - In fact ignore me, I'm thinking of that other thing that's on at the minute, the one which shows the cops getting slapped about and that. I've had a mare.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back