Forbrydelsen III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hej igen,
Det lyder bare sejt !
Men jeg er total begynder her pa forum og har et par (dumme) sporgsmal
Mener du en email adresse eller en postadresse ?
Og hvad med omkostninger ?
Og hvordan kan jeg sende dig privat meddelelse ?
Merci beaucoup, :p

Jeg ved faktisk ikke, om man skal have et hvis antal posts bag sig, inden man kan sende PMs. Normalt klikker du bare på navnet over avataret, men den mulighed er der endnu ikke under dit, kan jeg se. Hvis du ikke kan sende en PM, så pop mig en bette e-mail med din adresse til alex @ NaughtyTale.com.

Jeg mente naturligvis en postadresse, hvor jeg kan sende DVD'en til. Det er en fysisk DVD og ikke en fil. Porto skal du ikke tænke på, jeg poster den bare sammen med min normale post. Jeg poster alligevel fodboldkampe med Sunderland til en flok rare mennesker i England hver uge, så en boblekuvert og et par frimærker fra eller til gør ikke den store forskel.

Jeg har allerede lavet en kopi af første afsnit til dig, og den ligger klar til at blive postet. Men nu venter jeg nok og sender andet afsnit sammen med det, efter det har været vist på søndag.

And you're welcome. :)

Nu har jeg sendt adressen...
Saa venter jeg blot pa postbudet !
Merci d'avance:lol:

Episode two has just finished here. Pretty good it was, too. The final few minutes set up next episode the best of ways, be excited people, it gets more and more grim. :cool:

Nu har jeg sendt adressen...
Saa venter jeg blot pa postbudet !
Merci d'avance:lol:

Kopierer andet afsnit, mens jeg skriver det her, putter det i postkassen i morgen sammen med det første afsnit. Hvis du lige sender en bette e-mail tilbage, når du har fået dem, så jeg ved, de er nået godt frem, vil det være perfekt. Du har noget at glæde dig til, slutningen på andet afsnit var ret god.

Det lyder fint !
Brevet er nok 3 dages undervejs, vi bor langt ude paa landet...
Jeg siger til naar det kommer, merci encore

With episode five being shown here on Sunday and halfway through the final series I had a look to see if there had been anything mentioned in the UK yet. Found this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...86/The-Killing-series-three-first-review.html

[...] Fortunately, Lund still has her Sarah-is-thinking piano riff to help her, as well as a whole new bit of very rousing and thumpy incidental music which tells us that A Clue Is Coming. In these first two episodes, Lund's always-desolate personal life becomes almost too heartbreaking to watch – and then, of course, there's the horror of seeing her tiny frame go into battle alone. Especially when so much violence and gore awaits her.

And yes, for The Killing's diehard fans, I can confirm that lots of police will once again be searching the woods with torches.

If season two of The Killing, with its highly militaristic storyline, slightly lacked the emotional heart of the Birk Larsen family in season one, then season three is a return to this series' best form. British audiences are in for a genuinely rare treat when it comes to BBC Four in November.

:cool:

Episode seven is being shown here tonight. Pretty good so far, a mix of both the first two series. Still haven't got a clue who the killer is. :neutral:

Is it this month BBC Four is showing it, too ?

Seen trailers today but didn't pay attention to when it starts. Must be soon though, so keep your lips buttoned up, Alexander.

I didn't say a word on series one and two and this one will be no different. I don't want to spoil it for anyone, don't worry. ;)

I'll just say that in episode seven there is a quick mention of my hometown of Varde. :cool:

I hope it'll be on your screens soon though, can't wait to hear what you all think of it.

Edit: Looks like it will be shown on BBC Four November 17 and finishes December 15 with two episodes shown each time.

With two episodes left I have narrowed down the killer to four possible candidates. :lol:

Kicking off on BBC Four on Saturday, I hope many of you good people will be tuned in.

There is an amusing piece in one of the papers here today about the final series.

It is set to begin in Norway in two weeks time, just after the very last episode is shown on the telly here. And now the Norwegian broadcasters who are showing the series have asked the Danish broadcasters who made it to get all media here to not mention the final episode with a word so the killer isn't known in Norway. Like DR TV have any say on what the media can and cannot print. :lol:

Two hours to go now. I wonder how many of you good people will be watching. :)

I'm recording it and will watch both episodes after Match of the Day.

I trust that it's the usual recipe of dark, rain, some more dark, a bit more rain and a smattering of chunky knitwear.

Simply brilliant, a return after the mediocre second series.

Watched it last night, spot on! I wish I'd just video'd the whole lot and watched them end to end, as I can't wait to find out what happens next.

Simply brilliant, a return after the mediocre second series.

I thought the second series was great, especially the way they told you who the killer was half way through then fooled you into thinking it wasn't him.

First time I've ever watched it (and probably wouldn't have if I didn't have throat lurgy). I thought that it was superb TV drama. Will get the first two series on DVD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back