For those who might like a Hummel shirt for our kit next season

That's a class kit. My local team were sponsored by Hummel and are kits were class. We're with O'Neill's now and the kits are better than anything Adidas have put out. This season kits look completely amateurish.

Hopefully the owners put it to some kind of vote as to who we go with but Hummel would be my preference.

I can't see there being any kind of vote on supplier. There are far more considerations than just design. A vote on a choice of designs is already more or less decided on.

Hopefully the owners put it to some kind of vote as to who we go with but Hummel would be my preference.
Probably go with who will pay us the most I would imagine.
The other side of the argument, the better it looks, the more the club will sell.

I can't see there being any kind of vote on supplier. There are far more considerations than just design. A vote on a choice of designs is already more or less decided on.

Aye, it's a bit pie in the sky like.

Doesn't hurt for the owners to take an interest into what fans want but I guess it comes down to money.

Am I the only one that can see very little difference between shirts and doesnt really care what it looks like?

As long as its red and white stripes I'm really not arsed

Back