For those trying to find games & player

I run a 5 a side game at the Beacon. Wednesdays at half 7 so might try this.

Any interested parties from here feel free to post your footballing CV below.

There is an app called 'find a player', which lets you find both. Get signed up.

my devices all to old to work find a player haha

theres another one called 'footy addicts' but that doesn't work unless you get every member of your team signed up, so it comes across as a bid to sign up loads of email contacts rather than a helpful service- the theory is good though, but it looks like it would suit a group where you already have enough players anyway and they 'sign up' for the game you arrange

my devices all to old to work find a player haha

theres another one called 'footy addicts' but that doesn't work unless you get every member of your team signed up, so it comes across as a bid to sign up loads of email contacts rather than a helpful service- the theory is good though, but it looks like it would suit a group where you already have enough players anyway and they 'sign up' for the game you arrange
I use this one. It works ok but you can end up with randoms in your games every so often

I use this one. It works ok but you can end up with randoms in your games every so often

Randoms is ok if it gets the game on like, so with yours lets say you scheduled a fixture at 8pm tues, you had 8 from your mates and two slots free, could randoms sign up to play or do you have to accept them?

What happens if you have 8, plus one who isnt on app, but it still shows 2 spaces?

Randoms is ok if it gets the game on like, so with yours lets say you scheduled a fixture at 8pm tues, you had 8 from your mates and two slots free, could randoms sign up to play or do you have to accept them?

What happens if you have 8, plus one who isnt on app, but it still shows 2 spaces?
Mates sometimes can't get on for the ransoms so numbers isn't an issue.

If someone doesn't use app a user can bring them as guest I think

Back