For The Sake Of Auld Lang Syne. The New Year Amnesties, Apologies and Best Wishes thread.

Here we are at the end of another year, and I just wanted to say all the best to everyone on the forum. We laugh, we cry, we disagree, we rage, but we're a great community and I want to wish you all a fantastic New Year. I hope you all have an amazing night, and you all have my very best wishes for the coming year.

Special shout-outs to a few posters that I have had occasional passionate disagreements with: I'd like to say Happy New Year and all the very best to @G Force , @chunkylover53 and give my apologies to them and to anyone else I've irked over the past year with my occasionally-provocative posting style when putting across my opinion. I'm aware it's a shortcoming and I pledge for my new year resolution that I'm going to make a determined effort to come across as less of a cock than I have been in the past year on here.

Hope you all have a fantastic New Year's Eve celebration, and that 2020 is the best year of all your lives.

Peace.

Your friend,

Phil.

------------------------------------------

Feel free to post your New Year goodwill messages here, whoever you're sending them to.

o7

Happy New Year. Have a great 2020

@gards2 Have you heard these harmonies? :cool: Great stuff. Well worth a listen. ^^^
A happy new year and all my very best wishes to @chriswallace85 who I've had numerous disagreements with too. Have a great year mate.
----------------------------------------------

My song of the year for you all. Enjoy:

Last edited:
To my friends from the North.
Separated only by our mutual teams that we simply love.
The only football forum that I post on and that may surprise a few. Even the accent is changing. Happy New Year and may our dreams, hopes and loyalty gets rewarded at the end. Can only hope that a trip to the SOL is that little closer but in true Swindon style history has a habit where the wheels are only temporarily fixed.

Here we are at the end of another year, and I just wanted to say all the best to everyone on the forum. We laugh, we cry, we disagree, we rage, but we're a great community and I want to wish you all a fantastic New Year. I hope you all have an amazing night, and you all have my very best wishes for the coming year.

Special shout-outs to a few posters that I have had occasional passionate disagreements with: I'd like to say Happy New Year and all the very best to @G Force , @chunkylover53 and give my apologies to them and to anyone else I've irked over the past year with my occasionally-provocative posting style when putting across my opinion. I'm aware it's a shortcoming and I pledge for my new year resolution that I'm going to make a determined effort to come across as less of a cock than I have been in the past year on here.

Hope you all have a fantastic New Year's Eve celebration, and that 2020 is the best year of all your lives.

Peace.

Your friend,

Phil.

------------------------------------------

Feel free to post your New Year goodwill messages here, whoever you're sending them to.

o7

I sincerely think you’re a great poster. Look forward to reading your opinions going forward.
All the very best pal.

Back